See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Walked into reception, very nice and a warm welcome, my room was floor -1 (below ground) room No 20, the lift was small 2x people at best and the corridors to the room looked tired, small room the only window was almost 6ft up the wall, with boys playing football outside, quite a lot of noise (18.30hrs), first lamp I tried in the room didn't work so had to change over lamps. The room was well presented, clean and tidy, with a window would have been nice, the bathroom while small was clean and seemed fairly new, decent size shower. The bed has to be the worst I've slept on for a long time almost no cushioning, felt the hard board underneath.
Disappointing really especially as it looked very nice from the outside and the reception area, whilst on trip advisor to write this review I found the room for £86.00, I paid £115 a few days earlier on booking.com

Room Tip: Not room 20
1  Thank WolfySimmo
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I would like to thabk Nadia and Elena for the great care they took of me and my business partner. They were extreemly kind and helpfull. They guided us and took care of all our requests in the moat friendly , kind and professional way. People like these make my stay an absolute pleasure. The rooms are small but excelent for spending a night or two on a budget.Thank you Nadia and Elena and i hope to see you next time.
Kind regards
Andrei Clanetaru (Andras)

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my parents in a family room and our stay was fantastic. All the staff was really friendly, specially Nuria the receptionist who made our stay unique and helped my parents with all their questions in Spanish.

Javier

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Booked here as did a well-priced family room close to the museums. Certainly it's a little tired but given the price we paid in that location it wasn't that surprising. Clean? Yes? Functional? Yes. Happy to stay there? Yes. Two children aged 7 and 8 meant it was a good place to spend the night - but it wouldn't be some Where is stay if a hotel experience was what I had been looking for. Staff were friendly enough but I'm not sure how effective they'd be in a crisis (whatever that might mean). Summary: good location, good price, clean; a little tired, a little outdated, good do with a bit of a makeover inside.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed here last October and came back as we enjoyed the stay. It started badly with the receptionist being unable to find the booking so she had to manually at the booking in. We were given one of the last rooms and it showed.

The room was very small, we had to shuffle around the room as it wasn't big enough for 2 people to move past each other. The tiles on the bathroom floor were cracked, the basin had a huge chip in it, the cabling for the TV was off the wall and the paintwork was chipped. When I said to the receptionist that I was disappointed I was pretty much told there was nothing they could do. Not value for money and I won't be back again. I'd book somewhere else if I had to choose again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple