This is our favourite place to stay when in London and we have been here several times. It's not a cheap option, but we choose it above all others when we can. This time around, the trip was organised at fairly short notice and no apartments in our price range were available, but a studio was. We very much enjoyed staying in the studio and it's a good option when you want to save a bit or if they are heavily booked (as often seems to be the case).
Our studio was the one which you have to access via stairs (no elevator), but that was fine and no big deal. The studio itself was huge - the biggest main room we have ever stayed in with good-sized lounge, dining and sleeping areas that are beautifully presented. The kitchen was very well equipped (like the apartments) and a good size. The only slight negative is the size of the bathroom, which is very tight, but on the other hand it is nicely fitted out. Service, as always, was outstandingly good.
Tip: even the studio has a full washer/drier, which is very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate London, England