“Perfect Stay!”
Review of 130 Queen's Gate

130 Queen's Gate
Ranked #476 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is my second time at 130 Queen's Gate and it is perfect in every detail. The apartments, the staff, location, cleaning, everything is great. The towels and sheets are changed everyday ( except sundays), the rooms are big and spacey with high ceilings and the staff is very kind and friendly. They greet you with such warmth that you feel you are in good hands. Kitchen has every detail you may need at an apartment and it is so clean that you feel home. The location is great just accross the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums, few minutes' walk to South Ken. Tube station and many buses. It is also walking distance to Knightsbridge shops and Royal Albert Hall. Definitely want to come back again.

Room Tip: Both the studio and one bed room apartment were great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tuna13

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently spent four months at 130 Queens gate while I was in London to have my baby and it was truly the only place aside I my own home I could've lived that long comfortably in. Everything, from the modern beautiful clean rooms, to the staff's friendly service was top notch. The best part was regardless of the length of my stay they maintained the highest level of professionalism and each day felt as special as the first day of my stay. After I had my baby everyone was extra helpful and I felt like I was in my own home. I would wholehearted recommend the beautiful 130 Queens Gate Apartments to anyone looking to visit London.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MrsCynthiaO
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed with them for 2 months. Staff were always helpful and pleasant. They would go the extra mile to help out. It was a great place to stay as it was close to everything. I would recommend the place to everyone it's was the best experience I had in London.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Mansour A
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The staff here are all very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed a short break and were pleasantly surprised to find we had been upgradedon our arrival.
The apartments are spacious with most modern facilities. Good cleanliness. The seperate kitchen had everything that we needed for a short stay.
We would certainly go again.
Very close to Hyde Park and museums.
The only downside was the room was a little dark being below street level, but we didn't spend too many daylight hours in there.

Room Tip: If you can afford it get an apartment above ground level.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent accomodation and service. Very clean, accessible, convenient and of high quality. Have stayed here previously couple fo times with my wife and son. Definitely recommend and will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rna r
Reviewed October 19, 2013

These apartments have it all: perfect location 5 mins walk to south kensington underground (on the District line and Piccadilly lines). Very safe and secure: the front desk lets you into the building when you ring the door bell. The apartments have it all: I was in a "studio" which has a separate bathroom, separate kitchen with washer/dryer combo, dishwasher, induction hot plates (x4). Full size oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, an extensive selection of pots and pans. On the nights I stayed in, cooking was easy! And the added convenience of being able to do my washing without leaving my studio was extremely convenient as I am away for a month on this trip.
The bathroom has a bath and a shower (combined), heated towel racks, bath robes, bath sheets. Loads of power points. In the main room, there was a Sofa bed as well as a king bed. Table for two. Lots of cubboard space and drawers. Massive tv. Free wifi 24/7 in my room at no cost. Lovely staff from the cleaners to the front desk.
What else can I say? I was travelling alone and felt safe and secure at all times. Perfect place for me to use as my London base while playing tourist and doing some work.
So impressed that I've already hooked my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Roseatthebeach
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had the the pleasure to stay in these serviced apartments which are located in a very nice area and very close to 2 underground stations ( 5 minute walking to South Kensington and Gloucester Road stations ). I stayed there for 10 days ( 4 in a Ground floor 1 bedroom apartment and 6 days in the first floor 1 Bedroom Deluxe apartment). The Deluxe one was really spacious with 2 bathrooms (Big one with Jacuzzi tub and a smaller one like for guests). Although the normal (not deluxe) apartment is not as big as the deluxe one but still spacious with a nice and clean bathroom. Both apartments had fully equipped kitchen ( Oven, Stove, Kettle, Fridge, Dish washer, Washing Machine and Dryer) and a welcome package ( Coffe, Creamer, different types of Tea, sugar and water till you do your shopping ). Free Wireless Hi Speed Internet. The Staff are very helpful and accommodating Specially the Operation Manager, daily room service except Sundays, Very Clean and well furnished rooms. I think i was lucky for having my first stay in London at "130 Queen's Gate", and If I am ever visiting London again, I'm definitely staying there again.

Room Tip: if you smoke you'd prefer a room with terrace although they are few
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple