If you are looking for a veyr high standard of quality and finishing, in a quiet and ideal location, then 130 Queens Gate is an excellent choice.
But remember, this is NOT a hotel, so do not expect bell service, concierge, room service or housekeeping on a Sunday.
My room was a 10 out of 10 in quality, cleanliness, EVERYTHING worked. TV in the living room and TV in the bedroom. Stereo with Ipod connections in both the Living Room and Bedroom. Bathroom was excellent, clean and modern with a full jacuzzi bath/shower and bidet.
My room (deluxe 1 bedroom) had AC, heating, comfortable sofa and two chairs, full dining table and fully equipped kitchen.
The staff were professionally pleasant and business like but not very outgoing or particularly friendly. They are not there to be your friend, only to facilitate the administrative side of the facility.
There was a very small gym with a treadmill, some weights and a 'machine'.
No basic food amenities (i.e. salt and pepper)
No facecloths in the bathroom - that just seemed strange
Not a lot of towels - 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel, although they are replaced daily
No full length mirror
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate London, England