We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of the Mansions apartments. The 6th floor is accessed by a charming elevator to the 5th floor with a flight of stairs to gain access to the 6th floor. The stairs were quite a challenge with heavy cases, but as you only need to negotiate this at the beginning and end of the stay it wasn't so bad. However, if one of the travelling party has mobility issues you may want to check that your apartment will be on floors 1 - 5 when booking.
For London standards (having previously lived in apartments in London) we found the apartment an excellent size. The bedrooms were large enough for a double or 2 twin beds with changing room as well. The sizable cupboards allowed your clothes / cases to be packed away. The kitchen was of good size with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and full size oven. The bathrooms looked like they had been newly renovated with plenty of hot water. A particularly good thing was that plenty of soap, dishwashing powder, loo paper, rubbush bags, tea, coffee was supplied, which mean't we didn't need to buy any of these items for our 6 day stay (something that is not always provided).
Location was also excellent with the Earls Court tube a short walk and a M&S nearly accross the road. Would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No.1 The Mansions by Mansley is an elegant property built at the end of the nineteenth century, offering a superb selection of extremely comfortable serviced apartments including large three and four bedroom Mansion Apartments. Apartments are distinct and offer spacious accommodation of character, individually designed and decorated. Apartments range from studio's to four bedroom apartments offering a choice of layouts to suit the needs of everyone from business travellers to large family groups. In this lively and cosmopolitan part of London there are numerous cafes and restaurants suiting all budgets. Or if you prefer to stay in and self-cater, the fully equipped kitchens will meet all your needs. The superb shopping of Westfield London, Europe’s largest urban shopping mall, the King’s Road in Chelsea and High Street Kensington are all a short distance away, with Harrods and Knightsbridge also close by. London’s major attractions are also easily reached, including three of the finest museums in the world and exhibitions at Olympia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your No 1. The Mansions by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- Mansions Apartments London
- Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- No 1. The Mansions By Mansley London, England