Only had the one night at the San Domenico House,what a shame it wasn't more.
The room was beautiful,luxurious and spotless. Big bed, very comfortable with soft pillows. Staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble. The other big plus is the location just round the corner from Five Fields restaurant ,another great find.
Next time I will be staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate Hotel housed in a red brick Victorian terrace dating from the 1860s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your San Domenico House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Domenico House Hotel London
- San Domenico Hotel
- San Domenico House London, England