This warm and welcoming hotel is amazing! I stayed there by chance as I needed to be within the Chelsea area. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise. The hotel has so much character and is run by the most exceptional team. The rooms are spacious and very well decorated. The bed is comfortable and the bathrooms are pristine! I recommend this hotel if you'd like to spend a lovely weekend in London with someone special. The only minor con is that it is a bit too pricy. However, you do get the occasional offer every now and then.
I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate Hotel housed in a red brick Victorian terrace dating from the 1860s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your San Domenico House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Domenico House Hotel London
- San Domenico Hotel
- San Domenico House London, England