“One of the best hotels ever !”

Egerton House Hotel
Ranked #3 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Brussels
“One of the best hotels ever !”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We offered a city trip to london for my mother's 50th birthday. The search of the perfect hotel has been very difficult due to the numerous hotels you can find in london. When I found this one on tripadvisor I thought i'd found a nice one. but in reality it was much better than just nice.
The Egerton is a small luxurious family hotel. The staff is great always smiling and always there for every need you might have. The service is excellent, they think of many things before you even think of it. The rooms were charming, cosy and felt like home. It was very comfortabel and perfect after a long day of walking through the city. The breakfast is huge and delicious. I recommand it to everybody. It is a great hotel.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
London
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Stayed for the weekend to celebrate my girlfriends 30th Birthday. Late check in, yet the staff were expectant and offered a very warm welcome. The room was extremely comfortable, quiet and well equipped. Delicious breakfast, well located and exceptonal service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I have been to London many times and this is the best hotel of all my stays. It is a stone's throw from Harrods. It is beautifully decorated in a traditional style and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed in a junior suite and it was spacious and quiet. The beds are unbelievably comfortable! I can only agree with all the other wonderful things that have been said about the hotel. I will definitely be staying at Egerton House the next time I'm in London.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank vandyalum82
JAMoon
Reviewed February 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed in the Egerton House Hotel as a special treat for a birthday/Valentines weekend and I can honestly say it was the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The staff were so pleasant and helpful, we were offered a free glass of champagne on arrival as it was a special weekend, and our room was absolutely fabulous. As for breakfast - it was just delicious. So much attention to detail and care was taken over everything.

If I could afford it, I would stay there every time I'm in London!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
london
Reviewed February 7, 2010

Where shall i start ???? This hotel is like a home sweet home.
I stayed in october 2009 at the Egerton House Hotel and i can guarantee that it's the best place in London i have never stayed.
My room was very quiet and so nicely decorated.
I had an amaising afternoon tea on the cosy drawing room and i really enjoy it.
To conclude, the service is a real 5 stars service. All staff members we're devoted to help and always smiling and friendly.

I would highly recomended this lovely property to anyone who want to have a great time in london.
I forget to mention that they served the best Martini in London.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
London
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I have stayed there a few times now and I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful and the service is perfect. The rooms are very comfortable and the decor is top class. The food there is lovely with the added bonus of the bar serving the best martini in London. It's always the little details that that makes a place so much better, and this hotel has really thought of everything - brilliant!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Hertfordshire
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I stayed at Egerton House for one night in December 2009. The hotel staff were very friendly and attentive.
The hotel is a lovely boutique hotel. It had a lovely ambience - the bar especially and the bar man was a real character!
The breakfast was the most perfectly presented and delicious breakfast I have had at a hotel and I am comparing this to some world class hotels.
The hotel is a stones throw from Harrods and so was perfect for our sales shopping mini break! I would throughly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple