“The London Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Egerton House Hotel

You added Egerton House Hotel to your Saves list
Egerton House Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17-19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London SW3 2BX, England (Chelsea)   |
Special Offer
Free £50 Dining Credit!
Ranked #4 of 1,058 Hotels in London
Allen, Texas
“The London Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Egerton House Hotel was like my home away from home. They staff made the stay so welcoming and personal. I would go back to this hotel tomorrow if I could! My husband and I walked to Buckingham Palace, to Parliament, to a spot on the corner by Big Ben to watch the Tour de France, shopping at Harrods and so much more. We visited a few restaurants on the way home or on the way out in the morning had a lovely breakfast in the dining room. There are also parks along the way to enjoy. A must stay place for anyone traveling to London!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dodged77
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share such fantastic feedback with other TripAdvisor users.

I am very proud of my team; whom are motivated by the values of great service. I am delighted that you felt at home, this is just how we wish for all our guests to feel. The location of The Egerton House does make visits to some of the best restaurants very convenient and I am happy to hear that you were able to visit some of them.

It is most encouraging for us to be in a position to read all these complimentary reviews, so thank you. I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Egerton House Hotel in the near future.

Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I have been in the hotel this August. It was a really wonderful staff memorable experience with excellent cleaning and exquisite service. excellent food. repeat finding insurance. a quiet yet very close to all landmarks london hotel.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My family's stay at the Egerton was absolutely fabulous. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left they provided us wonderful customer service. The amenities in the room and in the hotel were beyond extraordinary. If you are an American I will warn you that the rooms are much smaller than you might be used to in American hotels, but please do not let that prevent you from staying here. While our room was a bit close (2 tall adults with two large suitcases and two carryons) we still had a good deal of room and felt very comfortable. The bed was truly the best bed I'd slept on at any hotel I've stayed in around the world. I would thoroughly recommend the Egerton to anyone coming to London. It is also EXTREMELY conveniently located to Tube stops, Harrods, the Victoria and Albert Museum and other wonderful monuments.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank JEB265
Dear guest,

I am delighted to read of your most enjoyable stay with us and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of The Egerton House Hotel with other TripAdvisor users.

Though you say your room was very comfortable and adequate for your needs, I do very much want to be sure that our guests are as comfortable as they could be during their stay. On a future visit I would be happy to personally take care of your reservation and ensure your comfort further. Even within the same category, rooms may vary in proportions due to the age and original intended use of the building, I know we can find the perfect match for your next stay with us. It is wonderful to read your review and it is much appreciated.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Egerton House Hotel on a future visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

It was a great pleasure to stay at the Egerton House Hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our stay did feel like home. The hotel is cosy and offers a lot of special services. Another important reason to stay, the Hotel is situated in a beautiful location as well, near Harrods and other famous sights. We will recommend this Hotel to other visitors!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Elisabel2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found all aspects of The Egerton House to your taste and enjoyment. Reading of our guests experiences is so incredibly important to us and I thank you for all your compliments.

I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The physical plant of this hotel is nice enough and the location fine.
However, the extremely helpful and attentive staff make this hotel shine. I generally prefer to be left alone while traveling but these folks make their interaction with and assistance to guests effortless (for the guest) without being cloying or obsequient.
Because of them this is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank Therealtwodogs
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am most proud of my team and it really is without them that nothing could be achieved and we wouldn’t have the pleasure to read such wonderful reviews like yours. The staff are highly motivated by great service though with added sincerity. I believe this is what makes The Egerton House more of a home than a hotel and I’m pleased that you felt extremely comfortable. .

I very much look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit and thank you for staying with us.

Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I,d been to The Egerton several times and each time I arrive , I feel at home.

Once I arrive and somebody was waiting for me at The AirPort , this is to be pampered. Excelent driver, excelllent car.

When you arrive The team working there is , all of them, helpful , nice and in good mood.

The neighbourhood it's perfect, The museum, the park, Brompton Ave and Harrods nearby, and you have also the quiet streets and the small restaurants in the area make The Egerton your Home in London!

You SHOULD go!

Room Tip: View to the gardens
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Angie B
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of The Egerton House Hotel with other TripAdvisor viewers.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you had and I thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review. Feedback from our guests is so incredibly important to us and yours is so very much appreciated.

I very much look forward to welcoming you home once again; hopefully in the not too distant future.

Geelong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed at Egerton House Hotel for four days recently and we were very happy with our choice.
the room we chose was a double room and although a little on the small size it had all the necessary amenities and was quite charming - the staff was very hospitable in there concern for all our needs. Breakfast was included in our package and was a delicious selection of quality foods every day. There was a sitting room at the entry to the hotel were you could sit and have a drink or tea and read the paper in a relaxing setting. Antonio the barman was a true gentleman and provided us with a drink and a chat at all times
Unfortunately during our stay I needed to see a Doctor and the reception staff were very helpful in organising a Doctor to see me at the Hotel - the Doctor was great and came to see me promptly.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting to stay in a quality small Hotel close to good stores like Harrods Department store.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Connie L
Dear Guest,

Firstly, many thanks for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.
The Egerton House is blessed with dedicated staff and I am delighted that you felt well taken care of by the team when you were unwell; further to which, I trust you are now fully recovered and well. Though you found the room a little small I am happy to hear that you found it a charming space with all the amenities you needed. Perhaps on a future visit we might look into reserving a larger room for you. I am happy to personally assist you with a future booking as and when and make suggestions for a room that better suits your needs. It is important for us to know of this so we are in a position to make you as comfortable as possible.
It is evident however that you had a lovely stay and I thank you for such a wonderful review.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Egerton House on a future visit.