Egerton House Hotel
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
1,602 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have stayed at Egerton House during five fabulous days. Everything was perfect: the location, staff, service, room. As soon as we arrived, they provided us tea, strawberries and snacks. The breakfast is served in a lovely room by kind waitresses. The room is well decorated with luxurious fabrics. The bed is so nice that you do not want to weak-up. In a desk you can find pen, pencil, staples, scissors, and clips. There is a pillow collection for you to choose the best. They also provide mineral water in your room, everyday on your side table. The bathroom is full of amenities. At night, when you arrive you will find candles on you bathtube. This Hotel has the best service we have already experienced.Definitly, Egerton House is our place in London.

Room Tip: Our room (27) has a lovely garden view
1  Thank MNovaretti
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was our great pleasure to look after you on your recent visit to The Egerton House Hotel and thank you for your very positive review which we greatly appreciate. I am so pleased that you felt everything was perfect and that you received a warm welcome and enjoyed our complimentary drinks and snacks. So nice to hear that you loved your room, the bed, the stationary and all the amenities provided. We do like to anticipate guests needs. We work consistently hard to make sure that our guests go away feeling that they have found a new home away from home and that said I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We will surely keep the Egerton hotel in our future plans when we return to London
The place, the stuff the location
Everything was fantastic
We were also lucky to meet interesting people who stayed in that hotel, when In the afternoon people would come to the little lounge area for a tea or a drink
That also added to a pleasurable experience

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank 987tatiana123

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of The Egerton House Hotel and I am delighted that you will be keeping us in mind for a future visit to London. It is rewarding to hear that you felt that everything was fantastic and it is also nice to hear that you met some interesting people in our cosy drawing room. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next decide to visit London.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance with a booking.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a very intimate and personal experience. As a converted terrace of homes, none of the rooms public or private are large. They are all very beautifully appointed and elegant. The atmosphere is quiet and restful. This is not a place for a business meeting or loud barroom conversations. This is quintessentially English restraint, polite, quiet conversations, very personal service.

The reception staff were lovely and so helpful. Well beyond the level of attention and focus that you might expect in a regular hotel. Antonio, the diminutive gentleman who runs the lounge is a delightful character, friendly and with great attention to detail.

The rooms were cleaned twice or three times a day. The housekeeping staff were delightful and friendly. Rooms were very well appointed but not well set up if you are primarily here to work. This is a romantic, gentle and sophisticated atmosphere.

Ideal location for West London sights, Excellent restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Fabulous museums and churches within 3 minutes walk. Hyde Park is 10 minutes on foot and the nearest Underground Rail station is 5 minutes

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are away from Egerton Terrace (the road in front of the hotel)
5  Thank Traveler2504

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us on the site following your stay at The Egerton House Hotel and we are a small town house hotel located in the quiet and peaceful Egerton Terrace. All our rooms are individually designed with great care taken to attention to detail and the atmosphere is indeed quiet and restful. It is very rewarding to hear that you experienced the high level service that we pride ourselves on. We are very guest focused and want each and every person to go away with fond memories of their stay. Thank you also for your kind comments about our Housekeeping team who you found to be delightful and friendly. I have passed your kind words to all the team who appreciate your wonderful feedback.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be invited to meet up with someone staying at the Egerton last Friday evening. I love visiting this hotel, the staff are so welcoming, it feels like walking into a small private club. I had one of Antonio's famous martinis (one is my limit!) accompanied by some of the best 'nibbles' around. My friend loved his night at the hotel and will definitely be staying there again when visiting London as it is ideally placed for sightseeing and shopping. I only hope I get the opportunity for a return visit myself!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank PAGLondon_England

Dear Guest,

How delightful to read that you love visiting the Egerton House Hotel and I do hope that you will have the opportunity to return. Thank you for your kind comments about the staff who are all very dedicated and passionate about our little gem. Antonio’s martinis are a must though lethal and he is said to make the best in town so I am delighted that you got to sample one.

I do hope that you will get to sample another in the not too distant future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a opportunity to go for afternoon tea at The Egerton. What an amazing experience. We arrived at this very posh location (just a 5 minute walk to Harrods) around 4pm. We were met by a very smiley and friendly lady that opened the door for us. She immediatley new who we are (I am not sure why) and immediately introduced us to our host Rauul. We had the most beautiful seats appointed to us and we immediatly felt at home. The detail of the hotel is simply breathtaking. You can see what throught must have gone in to the decoration and furnishings. The furnature has obviously alot of history behind it and I can just imagine how many famous people sat in the same chair as me. Our waiter Chinmay was so sweet and explained every detail of our tea to us and suggested their flowering tea - this is something you should experience. A great way to celebrate a special occassion where you want to feel at home as soon as you enter the hotel.

3  Thank Hettie S

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit for Afternoon Tea at The Egerton House Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience and were well looked after. The team take great pride in the service that they provide for our guests and I am thrilled that you got to experience this. I have passed your kind words to everyone who really appreciate your positive feedback.

I do hope that you will visit us again in the not too distant future.