Just come back from a one night stay at this hotel. Location could not be faulted - just across the road from Gloucester Road tube station and a 5/10 minute walk from the Natural History Museum and V&A museum.
Greeting by reception was fantastic, our cases were taken off of us and the check in was very quick & easy. We had a deal which offered us a complimentary upgrade to a King Room which was a great size with King bed and sofa and lovely bathroom.
We left straight away but when we came back we had a voicemail from reception checking everything was okay - a nice touch. Later on we had a bottle of wine left for us outside the door from the hotel, again a very nice touch.
We didn't eat at this hotel at all so can't rate the food.
Would definitely return to this hotel for it's location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. Moments from London’s world-class museums, step into the frescoed lobby and take in a characterful ambience of open fireplaces, deep sofas for laid-back lounging and quietly stylish rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London, England