Had another great Vanderbilt stay. As usual both Ahmed as well as Darius provided excellent customer service.
The room was excellent and super clean and tidy.
The only negative at all is that I am not keen on the changes to the breakfast made recently. They have changed to a fairly wet scrambled egg from the fried eggs in the past. They have also gone to a single sausage offering from the 2 in the past.
These change are not negative but my own preference.
Overall it was an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. Moments from London’s world-class museums, step into the frescoed lobby and take in a characterful ambience of open fireplaces, deep sofas for laid-back lounging and quietly stylish rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London, England