The Arch London(London)
$358
$297
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$112
$659
$415
Marriott Hotels
4,275 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumgloucester road tube stationsingle roomthe royal albert hallsouth kensingtonhyde parkpiccadilly lineheathrow airportexcellent locationlondon hotelfamily roombreakfast was includedrooms are smallyogurtharrodscromwellscience
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Top quality location, friendly staff, amazing breakfast, we loved it! Full of character and charm but with all modern conveniences, staff very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Great location and good value for the quality of accommodation, great buzz in the place

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank debbiedevil
KumarMishra, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Wow! you have summed up the Vanderbilt hotel so nicely. We are always about making sure guests are made to feel special on all their visits to the hotel, and I am so pleased you had such a great time with us. May be on your next visit you have a moment to stop by reception and ask for me as I would like to meet all our patrons!

Looking forward to seeing you shortly.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at the RBEV for a week, Aug 4-10, 13. The location is great! Gloucester Rd tube is just across the road. Museums are within walking distance or a very short tube ride! The hotel is charming, lots of character. The hallways are narrow, but that is the architecture of the building. I did not find this bothersome or a problem in anyway. Our room was on the first floor facing the front of the hotel (Cromwell Rd). Very quiet, we never noticed any outside noise. The AC was working to perfection! The staff is wonderful, extremely helpful, gracious - everything you would expect and more! The restaurant, "Scoff and Banter" was a great, again the staff, were most accommodating! We had complimentary breakfast each morning and it was awesome! What a great way to start your day! It's a full buffet style breakfast, just wonderful. If you opt not to have breakfast at the S&B, Starbucks is across the street. This hotel is great if you are on vacation or business! For everyone who has poo poo'd the size of the rooms, I can say that the staff and the attention to your needs make up for the size of the room. We stayed at a very posh hotel in Mayfair, where the staff were wretched. The room was lovely, but I could have cared less! Because the staff didn't care about us. You will be treated like Royalty at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt! Cheers!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank GoGoTrippy

Thanks very much for your complimenting review. It is hearting to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and especially found our location, quality of food and most importantly our 'hosts' so pleasant. Thats excatly what we want all our guests to experience, so i couldnt be any more pleased.

I will be sure to pass your compliments to all and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed overnight on a business trip, and it is a lovely quaint looking hotel, with a very comfortable bed although the room was very compact! The reception staff were very professional and breakfast was adequate although didn't wow. Location was excellent given vicinity to the Gloucester road tube station. There was also a very nice pub nearby with friendly staff, although the name escapes me....a great meeting place.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alison J
KumarMishra, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and enjoyed our location and staff etiquettes. Please note that our new breakfast offering will be in place from the week beginning 16th September making it one of the most delicious meals you will have in a London hotel.

I trust you will rejoin us again on your next visit to London.

Prior to this visit, and if you have a moment please contact me in advance via hotel reception so that I can personally ensure that you are well looked after.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My previous visit was in June of this year, and since then the water pressure and time it took for the hot water to reach the room has now been resolved. Twin room on this occasion, quietly situated at the rear of the hotel - good and spacious, although the bathroom was compact and bijou! The restaurant menu has been updated, and the well portioned cod and chips have been replaced by a minute haddock portion swamped by an abundance of chips. The waitress said that whilst the fish was small this was compensated for by the increase in chips - £12 for a basket of chips is not value! My fellow guest on the adjacent table ordered the great British burger which was huge and calmly informed the waitress (in her Australian accent) that it could feed a small family. We were both assured that our comments would be passed onto the chef, so until the portion control is sorted I will not be dining in the restaurant on my next visit - which I will be making.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank plauris

Thank you for your feedback.

The haddock that we serve with our Fish&Chips dish must be a minimum of 165gms. which is a good practise in all London restaurant. From your feedback it seems that the specific dish served to you must have been smaller, which should not have been served to you.

Please be assured that I have spoken to the chef and we are liaising with our supplier as well to ensure such anomalies are avoided. I take this opportunity to mention that Fish&Chips is our highest selling dish and I would really like to welcome you back to try it one more time.

On this occasion please let me know in advance so that I can personally ensure that you are well looked after.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The single room is unbelievably small. It is just a tad bigger than a broom closet. The length of the bed is wall-to-wall long!! The TV is on top of the wardrobe. When the toilet door is opened, you cannot walk along the corridor from the entrance door to the bed. With the luggage on the floor, there was no room at all to walk. You jump from the corridoor straight to your bed. AVOID SINGLE ROOM AT ALL COSTS!

What I liked though, funnily, was the bathroom and the delightful toiletries. The bed was very comfortable too.

As I did not stay in the other rooms, I cannot comment much. But overall, the hotel exterior / lobby are that of a typical charming London hotel. But the meandering corridors have numerous doors in between that made getting to your room a bit troublesome.

Location is superb, near to Gloucester tube station.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that you were disappointed with the size of our single rooms. perhaps, on your next visit you will choose to book our double or business class rooms which are most certainly at par with the hotels in the are that you have compared us to. I do not believe that you are comparing apples - to - apples as our single rooms represent excellent value for money.