My wife and I stayed at the Cavendish Hotel last weekend and we very impressed with the whole experience. The staff were helpful, we were able to check in at around 11.00am. The room was small but first class. Being on the nineth floor, we had a good view from our window. The breakfast was superb! There was an excellent choice from the buffet and all was well cooked.
We would recommend the Cavendish to anyone, it's close proximity to the West End was an added bonus.
Well done Cavendish, we will see you again!
Mr.& Mrs. Hanson.
Halifax , West Yorkshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England