We recently spent two nights at the Cavendish having booked through Travelzoo. Our stay was superb.
On arrival we were warmly greeted especially by the concierge team and were delighted to be upgraded to a superior room which was extremely well appointed. The superking-sized bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in.
The room was large with a two seater leather sofa, desk,Tassimo coffee maker with a good range of pods, a fridge, The bathroom was spacious and a lovely range of top quality toiletries were provided. Housekeeping were accommodating in providing us with extras when required.
The location of the hotel is superb. Quiet enough yet a mere hop, skip and a jump to all the
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England