The hotel is in a wonderful location right in the middle of the west end theaters and the London attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Place and Trafalga sq. Close to Picadilly Circus and Green park tubes and the central bus routes on Picadilly.
The staff were all lovely and the consierge was brilliant and couldn't do enough to advise and help.
The rooms were of the highest calibre of fittings although quite compact.
I have visited London on business and cvacation on many occasions and this is the best overall quality experience I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England