Having just returned from a 2 night stay( 29thNov-1st Dec) I just had to write and let people know what a wonderful hotel this is. I emailed the hotel about 3 weeks befor asking if I could have a room with a lovely view as we were coming to London for our 10th Wedding aniversery, I received a email back saying that they had requested a high floor room with a view. Wow what a view, we stayed in room 1211 and we could see the London eye, Big Ben, the gherkin and the Bt tower.
Also we had a bottle of Champaine a box of chocolates and a aniversery card from the hotel. All the staff were very friendly and were always on hand if we needed anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England