I spent 2 nights a The Cavendish for a conference. My stay did not start well... First, they give my keys. I tried it but it did not work. Had to go down to the reception, they changed the keys.... still not working. I called 3 times from the phone near the elevator and after more than 20 minutes, someone finally show up to open my room. Then, the toilet would not flush... Finally I decide to go to the lounge for a meeting. But the wifi connection had limited number of users.. I had to wait 15 minutes before to be able to connect...
The staff was nice and apologetic. They bring a bottle of champagne. The room are very nice and the bed very confortable. The hotel is very well located few minutes from Picadilly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England