We stayed in The Cavendish for four nights and had made our booking through their Facebook page - with a great offer. The Cavendish is just around the corner of Green Park tube station and only a 5-10 minute walk to Picadilly square. So you're really right in the heart of London, with Buckingham Palace, Regent Street and fun locations like Audi City close by.
The staff was really friendly and always helpful - from reception desk to waiter.
We had a standard room which was ok from the size, however, don't expect a suite-sized room if you book a standard. A bit more room for clothing would have been nice, but that was only a minor point.
To put it all into a nutshell: if we manage to receive the same rate again, we will definitely book the Cavendish again for our next trip to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England