The best of the hotel is the location!, right on the spot! you can walk to the best places in downtown London.
I was a bit dissappointed by the bar at the lobby, not very nice, and closed during the mornings, not even for coffe.. my room rate didnt include breakfast so having a coffe there in the mornings will get me started..
The rooms, quite small, but with outstanding design, very clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England