The whole experience at the Cavandish was excellent. It was my wife's 30th birthday treat and we traveled down to London from Scotland. Extremely easy access from Kings Cross via the underground and once there everything you could want is within walking distance. The hotel had a beautiful birthday cake and card waiting for my wife when we arrived at the room, which was a surprise to both of us. The room was lovely and clean and more than adequate for the two of us. The staff were extremely attentive and helpful. Breakfast was fresh and there was a huge selection to suit everyone. There is a small bar at reception which serves a fantastic bottle of Prosecco and again the staff there were extremely attentive and helpful.
Overall we loved it and we are already planning to go back this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England