We stayed at this hotel between Christmas ANC new year for a special occasion and stayed in a superior room. As we entered the hotel the reception was to an excellent standard and looked posh and we were very warmly greeted by the concierge. As we got to our room it was very well decorated however to say we had booked a superior room it was very small, much smaller than that of a typical premier inn type room. However the bathroom was very modern yet elegant and I did like the Bose docking station in the room got my iPhone. There was also umbrellas available for guests to use should the weather be poor!
We chose thus hotel as it was central to where we wanted to be and it so was-literally a 20 second walk to Piccadilly and very close to regent street. The service at the hotel was excellent - however we ordered room service one night and when we came to check out we found that they had charged us over double to what the price should have been-its s good job we queried it as they wouldn't have said anything.
The breakfast at the hotel us the best I've ever had-buffet style hot and cold but you could also order off the menu if you wished. Fresh salmon, cheeses, hams, bacon, sausages, pastries -you NAND if they had it.
We stayed here three nights and had a lovely stay-the bar looked nice although we didn't use it as we were too busy seeing London! Looking back it was quite pricey for what it actually was but it was nice for a special occasion. Very clean, modern, luxurious yet very small. Staff and concierge were very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England