“March 2013”
Review of Leisure Inn

Leisure Inn
Ranked #934 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my class visited this hotel on a schooltrip in march!
It was the smallest hotelroom I have ever seen. The bathroom was almost so small that not even one person could be in there.
It did not seem like a safe hotel at all.
The breakfast was okay.

The lift took us to the wrong floor many times and it was very slow too!

I would not have visited this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed here during a short trip to London to visit the Harry Potter experience in May 2012. It is centrally located and in short walking distance to the tube. We had a room for four which comprised of four single beds which were pushed together to make two doubles. The room was small but sufficient. The bathroom was ridiculously small and the shower curtain stuck to me when I was in the shower. The bedroom door was quite thin and so we could hear things in the hall but there wasn't much noise. The lift is incredibly old and rickety. The breakfast is cereal or toast. The girl at the front desk was helpful and we weren't charged for a call that we made from our room phone. Overall the hotel suited our needs as we just used it to sleep. I would stay there again if I couldn't get anything better for the same price.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank MiRiAmAk
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and it was the worse time I had in London.
When we entered the room, we noticed dust on the tv and table, and the carpet was dirty. A disgruntle lady came to clean up after I informed her.
After the first night, I had some insect bites so I decided to check the bed sheets. I removed them and to my horror, there were tiny dead insects underneath the bed sheets. And it was stained with some menses. All of which were concealed by the hotel. The service there is terrible, the man at the desk is the most unhelpful staff I've ever come across. He is the fat guy who is always sitting down and goes for a beer outside at night with his friends. He was lazy and said that the door to the room where they placed all their extra sheets were locked, only one person had the key and he couldn't help us.

During my stay there, I also met a number of hotel guests who had problems with their rooms and the staff. So it isn't only me and the the room I was given, there are problems with EVERY room!

Although this hotel is centrally located, do avoid it!!!
Someone only came to clean and change everything on the third day.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and avoid this hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HotelAdviceFromMe
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I picked this hotel as the reviews seemed ok for the price but reality hit me hard when i arrived as this was quite possibly one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in.

Upon arrival i was given room 10, down in the basement and next to their Kitchen / eating area... this bit is quite important..

First impressions of the room, wow, it was small albeit functional but that bed! it looked so tiny... lying on it confirmed this, anyone taller than 5'8 would not fit on this bed as my head was almost touching one wall while my feet we touching the other.
Within 5 mins i heard a gush of water running through some pipes and then, bleugh, that smell... looking out of the window the waste pipes from the bathrooms above travel down the side and underneath but were damaged, and looking at them had been like this for a while allowing waste, yes Human waste to come out...

Not sure how many rooms are in this hotel but this seemed to happen every 20 mins or so in the evening, not a pleasant experience... I asked to change rooms but the hotel was apparently full and it was late so i closed the window as best i could and tried to sleep (Diagonally on the bed so i could fit!)

I did manage to get to sleep but was woken up by what must be the noisiest staff i've ever encountered at 5:45, sounded like they were washing up in the kitchen next to my room (and the broken waste pipe)

I didn't risk eating breakfast but had i wanted to there appeared to be only a choice of cereal, i asked about a cooked breakfast but they said they don't do them... So there you go, would i ever stay here again or recommend it to anyone, nope, not on your nelly... Other rooms may be different but would you want to chance being in room 10?

Oh, also worth mentioning is that there is no mobile phone signal using O2 in the room as it was in the basement..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Adrian D
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel s pretty much what you'd expect from this part of London. Above all it is good value. The location is very convenient and walkable between the Bayswater and Paddington underground stations. The rooms are small but clean and newly painted. The WiFi worked well...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This 'Hotel' is a nightmare. Avoid it at all costs. Our double room was so small than one of us had to lie on bed to allow the other to move from toilet area to window/wardrobe ( open press), We were there for three days and it took two days to get a stopper for the sink .Worse was to come when the pipes from the sink leaked and water flowed all over the floor. This happened one evening and it wasnt repaired until next morning. There was never hot water to shave whether it be morning or evening. The shower was ok, though.
The breakfast room is a laugh. Tiny and underground is is almost self service.
The only good point was that the bed was comfortable and clean and the receptionist, a Romanian girl, was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2013

i lived in room#205. it s really the worst hotel.. room is just about 12 sq.m. with narrow ceiling. it has bad smell and there are many fly & insects in the room. eventhough the price was attractive but it did not value for money at all.

• Stayed: October 2013