Leisure Inn
Caring Hotel(London)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Got a room in the basement, without being previously averted (I don't believe it is something common for a hotel). Room not looking at all as the on line pictures - very small - no closet but rather an open garment hanger. During my 3 night stay the beds were never done (just put the duvets back on), bathroom amenities were never renewed (same tiny soap bar for three people for three days!). Appauling breakfast, in a room not at all fit for a restaurant (had to arrange for arrival time the previous night, otherwise no table available). During the first night's stay I accidentally dropped a piece of lettuce from my takeaway dinner on the floor: three days after the lettuce was still on the floor!!!

Room Tip: Avoid the basement!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a 4 rooms persons witch was really a 2 bedrooms with 4 beds so it was very small, But I recommand this place because of the situation... Close to everything.

The thing is... how staying in a so small room

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I arrived at 1am on May 7/May8 to stay at the Leisure Inn Hotel, which I have stayed in before with no problems. Unfortunately, as the last guest to check in, I seem to have been offered the worst room in the house (108) - tiny room, dirty carpet, raggedy bed - not exactly "recently renovated and decorated in modern style" as described by laterooms.com. My fault perhaps, for arriving so late. However, the "shared facilities" on offer seemed to be nowhere in sight. After two attempts to find even a sink, let alone a shower (one alone, one accompanied by the night receptionist), I was then told that the "shared facilities" were in fact across from reception, up the stairs of a connected building, and somewhere on the first floor. Slightly hilariously, I was then offered another room (10) - same condition, different room, same distance from alleged sink and shower. Due to the mis-represented room and lack of facilities, I left the hotel, now at 0200, and slept on my office floor. When I asked not to be charged for the room, I was told that this was too late, as my card had already been charged. I then asked for a manager to contact me the following day in order to reverse the charge. He/she didnt. The following day I called the hotel, to learn from the receptionist that no one would call me from the hotel, as they were not interested - if I have a problem with the hotel's misrepresentation, then I should contact laterooms.com. As someone who works in the hotel industry, I am ashamed that today, any hotel of any category thinks that it is ok to treats guests in a way that Basil Fawlty made famous...

Room Tip: To choose a good room, first choose another hotel, any one but this one
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We made a last minute booking for 1 night stay in London and we ended up choosing the Leisure Inn due to its location. It stands near to Bayswater shopping area and tube station and a short walking distance from Hyde Park. The area around is very nice, quiet and safe to stay on your visit to London. Apart from this, it does not justify the price of £50 to stay in a very small bedroom where you can easily hear everyone walking and chatting every single time of day and night. The breakfast is OK but I doubt you will end up having a great rest.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I paid £59.00 for this double room on lastminute.com lovely quiet area of central London, I didn't think there was a quiet part of central London actually!!
Rooms are small and on a wonk!
En Suite is small but works!
Continental breakfast is ..... Ok (the orange squash was really strong as was the coffee )
7 mins walk from paddington station.
Wouldn't of paid top price for the room which was £110.00 a night but £59.00 was just right for this hotel.
Small, nice, clean & friendly too.

• Stayed: April 2013