West Cromwell Hotel
  • Pool
$371
$310
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $345/night.

$268
$278
$125
$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$180
$316
$246
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

$1,066
$846
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotelshotel is situatedbasement roomchecking outhyde parkwould stay againdryerstationtube
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Payment upfront with plenty of cancellation fees. Turns out it was due to rooms with either mildew or mold in the bathroom, unswept floors, very basic (folding chairs), no ac, with tv that doesn't work -- and those trying to leave/cancel after seeing their rooms Kids and us were tired so we braved it for the night. Notices posted about additional fees for visitors staying over the night and no hotel liabilty for theft of luggage. Morning breakfast included cold, stale coffee Another guest in the breakfast room said they would gladly pay more to stay elsewhere This ranks as the worst place we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MenloD
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and daughter spent 4 nights in this awful place this week - NEVER AGAIN!! Please avoid this terrible hotel. It's difficult to know where to start but here goes ... Despite temperatures hitting 30 degrees, there is no air con and no way to cool the room - a bar of chocolate left for half an hour turned to liquid and the conditions were surely illegal!? The free continental breakfast was simply disgusting - they took photographs of the mouldy bread (not a one off but every morning)! just unbelievable!! The 'view' was a brick wall - again you would have to see the photographs to believe it. Cigarette burns on the bed, lights that do not work. A television that you can't turn off the subtitiles! In short this hotel must be similar to spending 4 days hard labour in a third world prison camp! This 'family run hotel' has no idea whatsoever how to run a business and I cannot express how angry I am that my wife & daughter suffered these terrible conditions for a week! I write this help to others avoid the suffering and potential health hazard!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank MrT2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I wasnt expecting amazing things from this hotel as for London it was fairly cheap (£110 for the night.On entering the foyer my heart sank,the decor is shabby and in desperate need of a lick of paint,the lift is miniscule and when I was shown to my room it was the size of a shoebox.This was a solo visit and being unfamiliar with London I decided to chill and watch my telly,only to find out my tv wasnt working.I asked the guy at reception to take a look to and he told me that all the tvs were down and that someone would be coming in the morn to fix the problem.I then had to pay £5 for wifi which I thought should have been free due to the tv not working.Next time I will definately be paying more for a nicer place!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Recently, I got the opportunity to stay in this hotel. Staff was really very cooperative, location is also nice. Only problem I observed was very small rooms. I must say they utilized each inch of the plot. Lift was there, but starts from 1st Floor. Breakfast was sufficiently well for your day start-up.

Room Tip: If you wana spend a night only without any other facilities, than it is good for you.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My friend and I were staying here for four nights while visiting London.
It's our fourth time in London so we have been staying at a lot of different cheap hotels. We just needed a place to sleep, store our suitcases and dress up so we didn't expect much from the hotel, but still we were disappointed.
The caped on the floor had many different stains on it and so had the bedding, the walls were filled with spots that couldn't be identified except from a smeared fly, the bed- and dressing tables were sticky and the freezer-door inside refrigerator were broke so everything we put in the refrigerator froze.
Though ..
The staff was nice and helpful, answering all our questions, giving an extra blanket and calling a taxi. The location is okay. 10 min walk from Earl's court station, a bus stop outside the door, a Tesco just 3 min away. The breakfast were fine, but noting special - two slices of toast each, butter, jelly, ham, cheese and yogurt and toppings, and a pitcher of coffee and tea.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends