Rose Court Hotel
$211
Trip.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
Very Good 4/5
$347
$215
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
Orbitz.com
$261
$242
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Overall the rose court is a cheap hotel with a good location. It is a bed for the night if you are out in the city or visiting to see the sights, etc

The bed was clean and comfortable but the bathroom was lacking. All of the facilities were there but we're just a little 'faded'. The room was very small but it did the job as we were rarely in it.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed here for the first time in 1995 and this hotel became my favourite place to stay in london. My last trip was early May last year and I m coming back with my children end of next week. Location is very good. Very near to Marble Arch. Further more, there are many HALAL restaurant along Edgware road which is very near from this hotel. We will stay here for 6 nights and will be waiting for Boxing Day Sales....hehe..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maulisetiaindah
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is my second visit to the hotel, which is for me in the best location possible in London, a minute walk to marble arch and oxford street, yet tucked away in nice and quiet great cumberland place, hard to beat! Ok it doesn't have the high end decor, but the beds are great and the rooms very clean, and so are the bathrooms, everything works well. Great size rooms for my family.The staff are always really kind and go out of their way to make you feel as if at home. And they have also upgraded their breakfast which now offers eggs and beans as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah f
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I visit this hotel 2-3 times yearly. I could call it my London home. I have visited earlier several other hotels in same price range in London, but when I found Rosecourt, I have not used any other hotel. Location is really central, but it is still quiet, even if you have your room on the street side. House is old, but clean and everything is functioning. It has been under same management and I have seen several improvements in these years. All staff members are really friendly professionals. Rooms come in different sizes, but all the rooms I have used, have been spacy. Showers are big and bathrooms clean. I have experienced really bad and small rooms and bathrooms in London. Of course the hotel is not brand new or in the best shape, but nor are the prices too high. The place feels safe.

Room Tip: Ask a room from basement or off the street.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Finnguy
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Not bad at all considering that it is not highly reviewed...Location is brilliant as it is just off Oxford St. Near Marble Arch where the Big Bus Tour pick up is. Nonetheless, first impression wasn't good since the lady at the reception appeared not warm but after awhile, you'll realize that she's not bad either hahaha

1  Thank gina_a_r_htc