Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$113
$106
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$221
Novotel
$345
$333
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$163
$154
$225
$184
$520
$410
1,084 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2008

This was possibly the worst experience I have ever had at an hotel! My friend booked us a night on their website as it was only a few tube stops away from Olympia (The Yoga Show) and we were looking for reasonably priced accommodation. From the first moment of entering the reception we were regretting our booking! It looked more like a brothel than a hotel. Money was demanded up front before you could even see your room. The carpet in the hall ways hadn't seen a vacuum cleaner for about 20 years which added to the dirty smell in the air. We got stuck in the lift on our way to our room, sounded the alarm but no-one gave a toss or came to help us, luckily it moved again! Our room was just a disgrace. The base of one of the single beds looked like either somone had spilt their dinner on it or worse. The curtains were hanging off the pole. The bathroom was vile, stains all in the bath. There was dirty underwear out side the window on a ledge, and the bed springs were sticking out of the mattress which really could have caused an injury if you slept on them. After a "discussion" with the unfriendly, unhelpful, non english speaking staff, we were given the key to another room but on entering, realised it was even more disgusting!! Strange slightly mental looking people wandering up and down the corridors - it was a wonder I got a minutes sleep! EVEN IF YOU'RE DESPERATE, DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
11  Thank BookieMidlands
Reviewed October 29, 2008

We booked this hotel via Lastminute.com. It was advertised as a 2* hotel. Having further investigated what you would expect from a 2* hotel this place was worlds away from that. We arrived at reception and as other reviews have stated, the staff barely spoke english. Having already booked and paid in full via Lastminute, the staff initially requested payment again. Eventually they gave us our keys and we went to our room. We entered the room, to find that 2 of the three windows were covered with ripped sheets (not curtains), the other had curtains that did not meet. We had a family room, which consisted of 2 single and one double bed. The beds were in a very poor state of repair and the bedding looked very grotty. The bathroom was very dirty. Tiles were broken or missing throughout. The floor, bath, sink & toilet were filthy and to top everything there was a can of beer on one corner of the bath!! Dispite having prepaid for this room, there was no way that we (my husband, and 2 children and I) could possibly sleep in this room, our skin was crawling simply walking in and looking at the facilities. We were lucky enough to find alternative accomodation down the road, but would have happily travelled home late at night rather than actually trying to sleep in this room. I too, am disgusted that this standard of accomodation can be provided in London, and promoted by booking agents. I am so sorry for the families that have not had the opportunity to go elsewhere and have had to spend their holiday in this dire accommodation.

Stayed: October 2008
5  Thank bcrm21
Reviewed October 10, 2008

Ok to start off with, I booked online to get a good rate. Throw that out the window. They DO NOT accept online booking other than reserving rooms. You still have to pay at the hotel. Then in the listings it never states that the WC is shared. Oh my, I have had better experiences and bathrooms at a campground. A double room consists of 3 twin mattresses lined up in a row. Very meager accomidations. This hotel is a good deal if you are traveling alone or if you want that hostel feel vacation. But I DO NOT reccommend this hotel for any couples. Staff is as unhelpful as possible and your towels get changed maybe every 3 days. STAY AWAY!!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank hellinahole
Reviewed October 9, 2008

If it was possible to give the hotel a lower grade we would have.

The first impression of the hotel was really bad and it did not get better throughout the stay. The receptionist couldn't care less about the guests cheking in. Could barely speak english.

When we saw our room, it did not have any bathroom. The shared bathroom had mildew on the ceiling, cockroaches crawling on the walls, water on the entire floor. And on the last day of our stay, water began to come through the ceiling from the 3rd floor.

Our room was very small with three mirrors, maybe an attempt to cheat us in believing that the room was much bigger!! It did not look like any of the pictures we saw when we booked the hotel on the internet. Futhermore, the bed was really awful, it felt like sleeping on rocks. in fact, we would have slept better if we had slept on rocks instead.

The breakfast could perhaps in some continents be describe as eadable. We are just glad we didn't order anyt dinner at the hotel. The "restaurant" did not open at the promised times.

Please see some of our pictures from the hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RocaRoskilde
Reviewed October 1, 2008

The hotel was very dirty and extremely rundown, there was a plastic pipe that went through the middle of the room at ankle height and newspaper stuffed into the wall at one end where the pipe went into the wall.
I found a bed bug in my bed and quilt had stains on it!
The bathroom and toilet were shared and not very clean.
The staff told me the wrong information about trying to use the phone and were not very helpful, one man I encountered on the desk didn't speak much english and couldn't really help me.
The breakfast room was not opened on time, under my breakfast table was a whole lot of spilt sugar on the ground that nobody had cleaned up. The breakfast was mediocre, especially the watered down powdered orange drink.
It is well overpriced, I had paid 15 pounds less to stay at a much better place previously.
Find somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank macy78