Blakemore Hyde Park
  • Pool
$347
$215
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$261
$242
Orbitz.com
1,731 results
All reviewshyde parkcontinental breakfastnice hotelupgraded to a junior suitekensington gardensfull englishquiet streetnotting hillthe ground floorpaddington stationlondon hotelcentral linenice breakfastnice roomclub roomoxford streetexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our room was very comfortable and we found the beds in particular to be hard to leave in the morning. Continental breakfast included was sufficient to start the day. Good location to Hyde Park and Paddington Station. We ordered room service after a grueling day of sight seeing and were pleased with the meals we received.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a last minute bank holiday getaway. Got to say the hotel itself is very beautiful and extremely clean. Reception staff were friendly and we were allowed to check in early...

The only part I would criticise is the room size... We upgraded for a larger room & even though we did that as I still didn't feel it was worth the money. The room was very clean but awful view. Bed was comfy but I just didn't get the wow factor...

Wouldn't put me off staying again but I think it's a lot to pay.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Arrived here at 2pm and we we're checked into our room at 2:30pm very happy as the room wasn't supposed to be ready until 3pm - lovely room huge bed (the comfiest bed I have ever slept in) .. Beautiful bathroom with bath rain shower plus hand held shower .. Great breakfast (continental) cereals fresh crossants pan au chocolates fresh fruit etc. with the option to pay for full English we was very happy with what was on offer for continental .. Lovely breakfast room .. GREAT location 2 or 3 grocery shops on the street 2 Greek restaurants and a little pub .. Around the corner is Hyde park plenty of bus stops ( download the free app Citymapper such a great app for using bus's no need to use trains or underground and you get to see a lot more of london on the bus journeys ) petrol station around the corner with free cash withdraw machine and a waitrose Very sad to leave london as me and my friend has a wonderful 4 nights at blakemore and visiting the sites of london -- PERFECT!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My boyfriend surprised me with a night at what I thought was going to be a beautiful hotel. We arrived at check in time but were told our room was not ready, not a problem, we were told to wait in the lobby. 30 minutes had gone by it would of been polite for someone to comment on the waiting time or offer us a drink. A few other people were also not happy and waiting in the lobby and in my opinion the reception did not seem to organise or handle the situation very well. Our room was upgraded but I did not see the value of the price of the room, nice with a large bed but a few spots were dirty (inside the telephone, the window sills) wouldn't bother me too much usually but for the price of the room I think it's only fair to expect certain things. A shame that we didn't enjoy

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Blakemore_10, Manager at Blakemore Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Laurentia,

We are really sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay in our hotel. Our hotel staff are well trained to deliver high standards of service. All our rooms are very spacious and comfortable. We do appreciate your comments. Comments like yours help us to improve. Do call us and give another opportunity to make your stay comfortable on your next visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband & I spent 4 evenings in a recently renovated club room and found it immaculate with a very comfortable bed and all necessary commodities. We especially enjoyed the full English breakfast buffet included in the summer special. Bus transportation to central London and access to Kensington Palace and Hyde Park were within a 10 minute walk.

Room Tip: Simply ask for a quiet room away from street and elevator noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple