3,720 results
All reviews westfield shopping centre snow room shepherds bush steam room continental breakfast central line executive room huge bed birthday treat notting hill tube station afternoon tea full english central london olympia sofa robes
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

, it was amazing from start to finish. The spa was well planned out and had ice room, sauna, saunarium, steam room, salt foot bath, and a hydrotherapy pool with 3 different options of wonderful relaxing water therapy's. Plus relaxation room. We had two treatments the balboa exfoliation follow by massage from head to foot, left my skin feeling lovely a soft and by muscles lovely and relaxed, the a pedicure again was lovely and included a massage upto knees with dead skin removal ready for summer. I found the whole experience wonderful, the staff were lovely right down to the cleaners and upto to management, nothing was to much for them and everyone said hello and how your day. We also had a cream tea which was the best one I have ever had, I have been to loads, it was retro style spicy tea, mini sandwich, hallumi burger, mini cheese burger, prawn cocktail with Jack Daniel. Followed by the best cakes, mini black forest, soft meringue lolly with white chocolate and citrus centre, cherry infused with lychee layer cake with rose and pistachio, macaroon with raspberry followed by ginger and apricot scone and plain scone with clotted cream and jam, the tea kept following which you could choose the type of and was unlimited. To finish you had a table of pick and mix to help yourself too. The hotel suite was also perfect very clean had robes and slippers, lovely couch and coffee table, desks, bar area with ice bucket, iron trouser press, lovely bathroom with white stuff toiletries. Hair dryer, magnifying mirror, just so you know there was nothing missing in this room, the best and cleanest hotel room I have stayed in, air con fully controllable so the temp was perfect, bottle of water etc etc lovely decor. I would highly recommend this hotel and Spa, in Shepherd bush 5 mins walk from the station which is also near Westfield shopping centre. Perfect. Well done K West you tick all the boxes. Cleanliness, service, equipped well, lovely decor, location,

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Simran D, Guest Relations Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Sam C,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor!

It’s lovely to see that you had a great stay with us and that you had the time to enjoy all of our facilities.

Thank you again for recommending our hotel and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Was a great stay from start to finish was upgraded due to an issue on last visit manager Simeran went extra mile and left delicious macaroons in our room great staff always polite and helpful. Breakfast spot on

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Precious L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your fantastic review on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

My sisters and I decided to return to K West as we had a wonderful time last August. We stayed April 21 spending one night. This was a deal purchased from Secret Escapes and very rewarding for a party of six. All the staff we wonderful Lucian at reception was very friendly and engaging with Pedro a new member of staff in the spa. I will definitely recommend this hotel to stay and the spa. The rooms are clean stylish and has everything you need. We are already planning our next visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Passenger583559,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review on TripAdvisor!

I’m absolutely delighted to read that you had another wonderful stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Thank you also for your kind words about our staff, in particular, Lucian and Pedro. I will certainly share your feedback with the whole team as I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to read your comments.

Thank you again for recommending our hotel so highly and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 30, 2019

We booked for a night only as we were seeing a show at Apollo Hammersmith. We booked with a spa package and the day after we stayed at the spa. The hotel is well located and has a nice lobby. We had an executive room which was very roomy with all the possible amenities. Room decoration could be a more joyful. Our suggestions for improvement would be to refurbish the bathroom with rain shower (instead of bathtub).
Breakfast was included in the room. Bread and cereals were on buffet, cooked dishes a la carte. Cappuccino is not included in the breakfast, just normal coffee.
The spa is rather small but has all the necessary equipment, including a special snow paradise room. We went in the morning and it was great. The afternoon was busy and may not be as relaxing as it should be. We had some treatments (massage and facial) which were great too. The best was the relaxation room with great beds, headphones with soft music, etc...
Personnel at the front desk and concierge were very welcoming and helpful. Personnel at bar and restaurant was a bit unexperienced.
So, in conclusion, good hotel, good spa, good value.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Simran D, Guest Relations Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Pdoisy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor.

I’m happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you had the chance to enjoy many of our facilities, including our popular spa.

I hope to have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

We only stayed for one night as we were seeing a show in the West End. It was so easy to get to. We chose valet parking which was £29 for 24 hours which suited us fine so we could just rock up at the hotel. Its an easy walk to Shepherds Bush underground and then 20 mins into the centre. Staff all very friendly and bedroom was larger than most hotel rooms at this price. We had continental breakfast included in the price of our room which was plentiful and good quality. All in all a smart, sensibly priced hotel with easy access into central London.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Vickylallen,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read that you had a great stay with us and that you were happy with the service delivered by our friendly team.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.