“Great hotel, great spa - location good for west London”
Review of K West Hotel & Spa

K West Hotel & Spa
Ranked #259 of 1,063 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great hotel, great spa - location good for west London”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very ready, chic hotel. A superb spa with ample space rare in London. Had 2 treatments, both wonderful and the staff were excellent and very accommodating which again is rare in London and really made the hotel experience special for us.

Room Tip: Upgrade to second level of room, worth if for the HUGE bed. No rooms with a view as hotel located in...
Green Features: Seemed adequate and put methods in place for the Eco-conscious traveller. Great little addition.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi TravellingTitan,

Loving the name by the way and thank you for that GREAT 4 STAR REVIEW! Our treatments are THE BEST!! Thank you for mentioning our team also! So glad we could make your experience all the more special! Looking forward to welcoming you back for another special visit - let me know how to move you to 5 Stars!

gm@k-west.co.uk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my boyfriend for a week and couldn't have been happier with our experience !
The rooms were amazing and so clean! The service was impeccable!

On one occasion our room service food wasn't that warm and we sent it back. They couldn't have been nicer about it and the food returned promptly and roasting hot-we even got complementary dessert!

Cocktail hour was a treat and the cocktails were great!

Shepherds bush tube station was a 3min walk !

Will definitely return!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
Hello BallerinaBL,

Thank you for that AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! Are you really a ballerina? I’m so happy you had such a great experience with us! Amazing clean rooms, impeccable service, great cocktails, no wonder! We can’t wait till you return, will you teach me ballet!

Roma
Reviewed July 14, 2014

hotel is good perfect location but staff is almost bad. Near the central red line so in 10 minutes you are in the centre.
Westfield a big mall is very close, full of shpos and restaurants.
But wii-fi is not so good and for 2 day doesn't working and it was a big problem, no business centre in those days and stay without any connection was a problem.

Room Tip: i stat at 3 floor good room very big
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Angelina I
Hi Angelina I,

Thank you for your 4 STAR REVIEW!! I was disappointed to read your comments regarding the Team, and would be happy to receive more specific feedback if you could drop me an email. I’m glad you enjoyed our great location and proximity to Westfield. The transition to offering free Wi-Fi has given us a few teething problems, but we are now fully operational and everyone is loving free browsing!!!

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My sister & I stayed here for just one night, we were going to Wembley to see a gig.
On arriving we were a bit too early for check in, so had a drink in the lobby. This was a very nice, modern bar albeit on the pricey side... £10.50 for a cocktail. However the mojito I had was amazing and probably the best I've ever tasted.
When we checked in, despite being half an hour after the stated time, our room wasn't ready. But with no delay at all, we were given a complimentary upgrade to an executive room! The room was lovely, tastefully decorated, modern and relaxing. 2 extremely comfortable beds, sofa, coffee table, desk & chair and a large wardrobe & flat screen TV. The bathroom was very nice, extremely clean with plenty of towels. There were dressing gowns in the wardrobe which were really comfortable.
We had a great night at wembley and came back to the hotel around 11.30pm and finished off the evening with another delicious cocktail. At this time the bar was fairly busy, with music and a great atmosphere.
Breakfast the next day was incredible. We decided on the cooked option, however the continental option looked just as amazing. We both had a full English and it was delicious. With as much coffee, tea, cereals, fruit & pastries as we wanted.
The staff at the hotel were the best part of it in my opinion. Every single one I encountered was friendly, helpful and happy. They made nothing seem too much trouble and went out of their way to ensure we were satisfied.
I'm extremely happy with the choice I made to stay here, and will almost definitely be returning to try out the spa!
Highly recommended, especially for couples or girly trips away.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank NMurray85
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hi NMurray85,

What a GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! We do mix the BEST MOJITO’s!! Our Fantastic Bar team can whip up any concoction; you should try our cocktail master class next time! Sounds like you had an amazing stay, I’m guessing you went to see Eminem?? Free Upgrade, comfy beds, HUGE room, cocktails and Breakfast! Thank you for the shout out to our Team!! They are my pride and joy! We can’t wait to welcome you back!

Pett, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The light and airy reception area set the tone of this lovely hotel. My stay was a birthday spa break and the hotel had left an tasty slice of key lime pie with a birthday message in chocolate. The room was huge for a London hotel and the be was so comfy!

The spa was incredible, with two saunas, a steam room, ice room, foot baths, relaxation area and hydro pool. The massage treatment was one of the best I've had. We spent as much time in spa as possible! Perfect for a girly break.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank MichTyth
Hello MichTyth,

What an AWSOME PERFECT SCORING REVIEW!! We love celebrating! And what better way to celebrate your birthday than with a piece of Lime Cake! So glad you enjoyed your stay and time in our Spa, it is THE place for a girly break (what’s the boys version? A boiley break?? Sounds terrible!) Come back and see us soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Myself and partner booked to stay a night at the K west hotel.. After reading some of the reviews I was slightly skeptical however once we arrived I knew I had made the right choice.. We absolutely loved it! We were greeted by the lovely Nancy at reception who kindly went through the facilities of the hotel with us and we had a lovely surprise too when we were told we had been upgraded to the embassy suite .. The room was very spacious and the bed was super comfy.. We enjoyed drinks at the bar and the dinner at the restaurant.. Atmosphere was perfect! Overall I would definitely recommend the K west hotel..

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Kelly W
Hi KellyW,

What a FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! Skeptical?? I’m pleased we were able to exceed your expectations – you definitely made the right choice!! Thank you for mentioning our lovely Nancy! Our Team do love their 15 minutes of fame! So glad you enjoyed everything about your stay, thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I think it is trying very hard to be hip and groovy. It was OK for the price, but the reception staff failed to fulfil 3 separate requests: i.e. I had a problem with the internet and was told they would call me back to try to resolve it, but they failed to. I asked them in the evening to book a taxi to Paddington for the morning, but that appears not to have happened. After the first night the housekeeping staff removed my used flannels without replacing them, ever. On my 4th night with no flannels I asked reception to get one sent up - they promised to do so, but nothing happened.
Speaking personally I would rather have old-fashioned minor requests like this dealt with than have a flunkey standing around to open the front door for me.
The continental breakfast was pretty poor for 9.50. There was a really limited choice of cereals including some truly awful muesli.
Everything was clean and comfortable, although the bed was a bit 'sweaty' (synthetic fibres??), and there were noisy people in the corridor late on Saturday night more than once.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Echidna2014
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Hi Echidna2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review - I sincerely apologise for the service your received. There is no excuse for this; we need to respond promptly to all Guest requests. Rest assured I am personally investigating this issue as I want us to be seen as Guest focused and caring as well as trendy. Thank you again for your review, we do hope to welcome you back soon.