K West Hotel & Spa
Rex Hotel(London)
Plaza Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
3,253 results
All reviewswestfield shopping centresnow roomshepherds bushsteam roomcentral linecontinental breakfastexecutive roomhuge bedbirthday treatnotting hilltube stationafternoon teafull englishcentral londonolympiasofarobe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at K west hotel & spa for 4 days when in London. I chose this hotel because it looked clean and was somewhat cheap compared to other hotels in London.

Room was very clean and a decent size. There's no free wifi, but paid 25 GBP for 4 days internet access.

Location was a tad far the city centre. Hotel was close to the train station which was good (Shepherd's Bush) and across the road is Westfield shopping centre, another bonus.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank heinekin
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear heinekin,

What an AWESOME 4 STAR REIVIEW!! So honoured you wrote your first one all about us! Regarding our WIFI, we do have free WIFI in all out public areas and free printing and internet access in our K Library. And NOW (Drum roll please) we are offering free WIFI in the rooms for all bookings made via our website! So glad you enjoyed your stay, we can’t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at the Kwest Hotel for 4 days for a recent business trip. The room was lovely and had a hip and chic decor along with the rest of the hotel. Rates are very reasonable for location. I booked a pkg rate to include meals and what a great decision that was! The food was 5star and the service/staff 10star! The staff in the restaurant made the difference in my visit and looked forward to dinner every night with there smiling faces and professional attention. From the menu my favorite was the pork belly roast ...simply divine. The chef was +++10... also great access to transportation for bus and train service. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip. Book early because rooms are limited and reservations book to capacity. A REAL GEM!!

Room Tip: Request a room on the upper floors which are quite lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Hi memepooh!

SLAM DUNK PERFECT SCORE!! Sounds like you had a FANSTATIC TIME with us; this is what we love to hear! Hip, chic, reasonable rates, location, great package, 5 star food (mmmmm.... pork belly!) and 10 star staff, no wonder you had such a great time. I do agree people make the difference and here all our team have super friendly training! Thank you for your compliments I will personally tell the Chef about the +++10 rating, it will make his day! We can’t wait till you come back!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you are a solo traveler on business, this hotel won't let you be lonely.
Love Sucks weekend plan offers variety benefits like,

*free enrty to K spa(GBP25)---I didn't get in there...so regrettable

*free wifi in the hotel room---get the password at the reception
(usually only at the lobby or library area)

*free 1main course and 1beer or wine or soft drink, room service dinner each night
---from fish and chips to steak(GBP13-19) plus alcohol(GBP5-9)

*free movies, coca-cola and popcorn

*free continental breakfast each morning(GBP8)

Staff are all nice and helpful. Thank you Jose for the Cafe Latte!
Room is super clean, but quite a bit walk to my room(long corridor)
Bed is comfy, deep bathtub(very important to Japanese! )

If you are a light sleeper, better to ask a quiet room
to avoid the train noise.

From Heathrow apt, I took Piccadilly line to Hammersmith(lifts available)
then, changed to Hammersmith and city line(across the street)
to Shepherd's bush market station.(no lifts)
it was just 8-10min. walk to the hotel.
Both Sheperd's bush and Shepherd's bush market station are located on zone 2.
From Heathrow(zone 6) to zone 2 is justGBP2.7/peak single with oyster,
compare to zone 6 to 1(central area) is GBP5.

Overall I will choose this hotel on my next trip to London.
I also write a review in Japanese, too!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Hello mamecchi,

What a WONDERFUL 4 STAR REVIEW! Yes Love can Suck, but not at K West! Here we love it when you LOVE yourself, and being single is so trendy in London! Some valuable travel tips in here, and thank you for mentioning Jose and the Cafe Latte! I bet it came just in time! We can’t wait for you to visit us again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed at K West Hotel for 5 days during our 10-day honeymoon in England. Overall, the hotel looked beautiful, we were happy with the size of our room and the hotel is 10-15 minutes from the Central line underground. We stayed in a Superior Double, which had a king size bed (sweet!), a desk area, kitchenette and a good size bathroom (great counter space). However, there were a few issues. The shower/tub did not close all the way - a glass partition covered just passed where you'd stand while in the shower - so when you'd turned on the shower, water got EVERYWHERE. We got in the habit of preemptively laying the spare hand towels on the floor to catch and soak up the water. Also, when we arrived the shower wasn't draining properly. After a minute or so in the shower, the water was up to my husband's shins. We reported this issue to the front desk the following morning, and they said it would be fixed, but when we got back that the afternoon after our room had been cleaned, we tested it out. Still not draining. We told the front desk again, and the woman asked if we had the stopper opened or closed... After assuring her that, yes, it was open, she said they would get it fixed. Finally on that third day, the drain was unclogged. Another weird thing we noticed was the VERY long walk from the front elevator to our room door. We were room 535 which is almost to the end of the hall. We timed it... two minutes. Now this might not seem like a big deal, but at the end of a long day, the hallway seemed endless. Just be sure to ask for a room near the front elevator - nothing higher than room '20 (420, 520, etc.). And just a few things to note... there is not free wifi in your room, just in the common areas (and there's not always a strong signal). There are a few Mac computers and a printer that are free to use for guests on the third/ground floor (the internet wasn't working when I needed to print, so a desk clerk let me email what I needed print to him directly and he printed it for me.). We ordered room service once is it was a fair price by London restaurant standards (£13 for a decent burger and OK chips).

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the front elevator - nothing higher than room '20 (420, 520, etc.).
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kathleen S,

WOW! What a detailed review. Thank you for your feedback regarding the showers and the drainage – it was a bigger job to fix than we expected but all dealt with now.
++++++++++++++On the Plus side, I’m so glad you enjoyed our SWEET King Size bed! Thank you for your accurate corridor to bedroom timing – two minutes is about how long it takes me also, if it feels daunting I would always recommend a cocktail in the bar to prepare you for the journey. Regarding the WIFI, we now have free HIGH SPEED WIFI in the rooms for all bookings direct via our website! Please check it out!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very stylish, and certainly the nicest hotel in the Shepherds Bush area. service was good, room service breakfast was lovely, nice atmosphere in the bar, and convenient valet parking. The hotel was very quiet, and we had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Paul E,

Thank you for the 4 STAR REVIEW!! Being STYLISH is one of our values – I’m pleased that we are living up to it! Nice location, good service, lovely breakfast, nice atmosphere and convenient valet parking!! Let us know what more we can do to get you to a 5 STAR review!!