The Arch London(London)
$277
$261
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$249
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $346/night.

$227
$189
$133
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$180
$160
$259
$245
Hotels.com
1,871 results
All reviewsbayswater tube stationhyde parkcontinental breakfastsingle roomkensington gardenswestbourne grovenotting hillrestaurants and shopsyogurtcircle lineboiled eggsminute walkquiet streetplace to sleepbreakfast staffthe hotel is cleanexcellent location
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This hotel is so close to everything, tubes, buses, shops, cafes, restaurants. The rooms were very cosy and clean. The bed very comfortable. The staff are very friendly. Breakfast selection of foods was plentiful. Was able to store our suitcase there for 2 weeks before returning for our last night before heading home to NZ

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Megan M
Phoenix H, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for rewarding us your top score.
I am delighted to know you found your rooms clean and comfortable and all the staff friendly.
We hope to welcoming you back to the Phoenix Hotel on your next visit to London

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We stayed at the Phoenix Hotel when we were in London to go to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. It's close to both the Bayswater and Queensway tube stops. It was in a quiet neighbourhood and the rooms were clean and well maintained. There's a small bar and sitting area on the main floor which we used when we brought in some snacks to share with our group. The staff was kind enough to bring us plates and cutlery.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to reward the Phoenix a positive review.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the quiet and very close to Winter Wonderland.
I hope you will visit us on your next visit to London.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I have found The Phoenix Hotel to be my home away from home, when in London. Not a central City luxury hotel but who really needs them. Perfect, quiet location but with busy Bayswater with Queensway, filled with restaurants, pubs and cafés and a large shopping centre just a few minutes walk away. Still, the nights are quiet enough to sleep with open windows. Staff is excellent, always making you feel welcome. Breakfast is simpler than in the big hotels but it sets you off nicely for the day ahead. I recommend it strongly and look forward to my next visit and the next and the next. /Mr. J-C Ljung, Sweden

Room Tip: Street view rooms are always nicer and the area is rather quiet at night
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Mr_J-C_Ljung
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Great location with a 2 minute walk to Bayswater station 5 minute walk to queensway station and Hyde park. Lovely view from our room on the 4th floor on a quiet street. Clean room with all the amenities you would need. Really happy with this hotel! Staff were friendly and helpful, and a great simple breakfast included!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for rewarding the Phoenix Hotel your top score.
All the staff work very hard, so its nice to get positive reviews.
We look forward to welcoming back on your next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This hotel exceeded all my expectations! I read some good reviews, but as it is not the most expensive hotel I had some doubts. But really, this is a very good hotel!
First of all the location: close to several tube lines, lots of nice little restaurants in the area, close to Kensington Gardens (nice for a Sunday morning walk).
The hotel itself is in a side street from Queensway, pretty quiet. When getting at the hotel you are greeted at the reception, 24 hours in service. Nice welcome, room was even ready when I got there a bit early.
I had a single room, very small but incredible clean!! I really could not find a dirty spot. Compliments to the housekeeping. And although small, everything was there, nice little bathroom with a good shower, comfortable bed (slept like a rose), tv with lots of channels, kettle with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies. Only thing I missed was a safe but valuables can be stored in safes at the reception area.
Breakfast was included. Nothing special but a decent breakfast, fresh bread, warm cooked eggs, yoghurts, juice, nice coffee. Simple but a good start of the day. It was quite busy in the breakfast room but the girls worked hard to keep everything clean and get you a table in no time. And all with a friendly smile.
Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. And I think mainly because of the excellent staff. Everyone was friendly, hard working. And they also had fun with each other, it showed they are a good team!
Only little thing; the elevator is very slowly and can give some waiting time at busy hours.
All in one: absolutely recommended to stay here when visiting London!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Thank you for awarding the Phoenix Hotel your top score.
I am thrilled you described us as pleasantly surprised. Thank your for your kind comments which I will pass onto our hard working team.
Delighted to hear we will be your London Hotel of choice.