London Elizabeth Hotel
$200
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Pool
$208
$195
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$166
$231
$400
  • Pool
$200
$189
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$132
$110
1,622 results
All reviewshyde parkconservatory suitelancaster gate tube stopcentral linekensington gardenscharming hotelfull english breakfastoxford streetmarble archfantastic locationbreakfast was includedunderground stationpersianpaddingtonfurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have stayed at Elizabeth hotel before and this time we were happy again! Hotel has excellent location, easy to explore London by foot or take the metro. Hyde Park just across the road and Paddington area also very near and some nice restaurants and pubs nearby. Also hotel itself has a nice little bar area.
Rooms are clean and good in size. Shower worked fine and had plenty of hot water. Also some toiletries were provided.
Breakfast is included and I must say that it is excellent (compared to some other hotels I have stayed in London). Staff is welcoming and friendly. All in all, I warmly recommend this hotel, it is good value. Of course, one must remember that building is old and some updates could be made, however, hotel is really charming and clean and everything is working, so nothing to complain, I will stay there again. By the way, hotel was nicely decorated for Christmas season! Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phantom30
Reviewed November 29, 2012

At my arrival, I got upgraded to delux room and actually is was nothing "delux" about it. Not even a chocolate on the pillow. It look like the interior decoration has been there since 1845. The carpet wasn´t soft, the bed could been more softer! There was not much to choose from at the breakfast buffe, and it was a lot of people. I prefer a quiet morning. However, the room was big and the location was good. I would only stay here again if they lower the price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank primcircle
Reviewed November 27, 2012

London seems such a large city but this hotel had a good location. The rooms could be much better than what they had as photos on the web site so check this carefuly and also maybe call the hotel and recheck. Service was normal you would expect in a place like London

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank French J
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed at the London Elizabeth hotel for just 1 night. It was a great location as just opposite Lancaster Gate tube station and just a stroll across Kensington Gardens (which is a lovely walk) to get to The Royal Albert Hall for our show. It was also only a couple of stops by tube to Oxford Circus to go shopping the next day. So ten out of ten for location.
The hotel itself though is very tired and old fashioned and in need of an update. The room was adequate in size but no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. The furniture was very old and worn and some of the wallpaper was sagging off the ceiling. The bathroom also in need of a good upddate with some cracked tiles and a very well worn bathroom suite. On the up side though it was immaculately clean.
Breakfast was a saga. The small breakfast room was full so we had to wait around 20 minutes in reception to get a table. Reception is also small so that was also full, so we couldn't even get to sit down while we were waiting. Once we sat down I had to call over a waitress after patiently waiting for a good 10 minutes to get a luke weak, warm cup of coffee. If you like tea, toast or cereal for breakfast then this is fine. If you want cooked breakfast they charge you another £6.00!
For a budget hotel for one night it was adequate but if you want to enjoy your hotel though, best book somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jacquie63
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I booked this hotel early in the year for myself and my son to spend his 21st Birthday in London. on arrival we were given a really nice room that was very clean. However I suffer with panic atacks and found being on the fourth floor was too high for me too warm and the room was too small for me and i had difficulty opening the window, my son had no problem in opening it but I had to feel that i could if need be get out or open the window which I could not, an able bodied person would have no problem but I having weak wrists have no strength . Also The lift was next to our room and I could hear the lift going up and down . We had only been in the room 5 mins when I called reception and explained my condition and how I felt, within minutes they upgraded us to lovely suite. We were very comfortable and the woman who was on duty cleaning the rooms Jenny was fantastic and took her time to show me how to open the windows the fire escape and was very friendly, she is a fantastic asset to the hotel nothing was a problem for her. The food was excellent, the room service was amazing and the staff very friendly. the only criticism is that they have no tea making facilities in the rooms and the rooms although they are very clean and comfortable could do with a makeover e.g chips on the furniture, chairs need arecover but in saying that the rooms were wonderfully comfortable and nothing is too much or too big for the staff to do for you. I thought they were fantastic. We stayed from the 16th December to the 20th and every day the Breakfast was fantastic someone on here said they had to wait , we only had to wait one morning and it was only for 10 mins . Where you wait is in a comfortable reception area so it was no problem also free newspapers everyday. Great location for the tube and Hyde park.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family