Wonderful location for sightseeing, shopping (Oxford street), parks (Hyde park), underground (Marble Arch - Central line 2 minutes walk from hotel) and good restaurants nearby.
The staff are really lovely, helpful, kind and seem to love their jobs and it shows in the feel of the hotel. Carmen from Bulgaria, one of the concierges, was most gracious, always smiling and helped us out on a couple of occasions.
Rooms in our case (depends on what you pay) are small but we expected that. However, the rooms are well designed and furnished. Good work area, comfortable bed, very clean, quiet and bathroom was fine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Montcalm London Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Montcalm London Hotel London
- Montcalm Nikko Hotel London
- London Montcalm Nikko Hotel
- The Montcalm London Marble Arch England