The Montcalm London Marble Arch
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
2,301 results
All reviewsguest experience managerwow suitethe club loungeoxford streetpark lane suitehermes toiletriesrose petalspresidential suiteglass of proseccofour poster bedon arrivalspa facilitiesafternoon teahyde parkspecial thanksamazing hotelbirthday treat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2013

On a business trip I stayed at the Montcalm hotel at Marble Arch. Its a well located hotel though expensive. I was asked to pay on checkin in spite of giving my credit card details. I could not understand this and felt it was inappropriate.
The rooms are small but neat. Breakfast was bland and no choice for an Indian, though they had choice for Japanese. Not appreciated for a niche property especially for vegetarian Indians.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sidharath_Kapur
altmon, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments.

Our Hotel policy is that you would need to pay upon check in and I do apologize if you felt offended by this.
In regards to your comments about Breakfast we have now implemented a full vegetarian breakfast but my Food and Beverage Team would have been more than happy to prepare a breakfast to your liking.
I have to welcome you back soon so you can enjoy our vegetarian breakfast in the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel in a great London location. Room was a bit small, bathroom dark and was quite disappointed to get a room (306) someone had clearly been smoking in and all they did was turn up the air con. Nice staff but check in took a while and my name was wrongly registered. Restaurant at breakfast made several errors with the orders

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments; we at The Montcalm take our guest feedback as paramount to our success and work on them as far as possible. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. I can assure you that all points have been shared with respective departments to ensure that such incidents do not happen in the future. Please feel free to contact me personally next time you would like to visit us so that we may restore your faith in The Montcalm as well as team who work here.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Thanks

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The best five star hotel, first the warm welcome, snacks, cakes and the champagne was superb, the staff was excellent always a smile on their face, the location was in quite and prestige area and very close to the s
shopping area,(oxford street)and people coming from all over the world. v.j.wadhwa
(vjwadhwa@hotmail.com)
INDIA.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vashdev W

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the Food and Beverage Team at The Montcalm were able to meet you expectations and that you loved the Afternon Tea
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Montcalm.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Please note - we didn't stay at this hotel! We bought my parents here for afternoon tea with champagne. They had such a fantastic experience - the welcome was warm and the staff were all friendly and efficient. The chap in charge really looked after them. The sandwiches, cakes and scones were all fresh and tasty, and the tea was very nice. They were asked whether they wanted their champagne before or after the tea. My parents actually became very annoyed at a couple of women who were being very snotty with the staff and complaining about everything in a very rude manner - the staff remained pleasant and helpful even though they must have wanted to strangle them. That in itself impressed my parents no end! Impeccable professionalism.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the Food and Beverage Team at The Montcalm were able to meet you and your Parents expectations and that you loved the Afternoon Tea with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Montcalm.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have always had an amazing comfortable time whenever I stay at The Montcalm, whether on a short business trip, transit on my way home, or even a longer summer or Christmas break.. However, this time (although I thought impossible) they managed to outdo themselves once more. It was my first time there as an extended family.. And my first time there with an infant. How they managed to accommodate my family and myself and make us feel like we were staying in a serviced apartment is beyond me. They took care of me and my needs. They helped me out with my baby and other children. They Arranged my touristic trips and tickets to shows and attractions. Answered my never ending questions and requests. There were times when my children opted to stay at the hotel and its lounge rather than go out. The service was beyond what I could have asked for. Check in took less than 15 minutes. Furthermore, as I was leaving, they assisted me with weighing my luggage to make sure I was not in excess. The cherry on the top, was when I realized at the airport that I had forgotten a hand bag and an I pad in the room, and when I called with panic, was reassured that my items were found and are waiting for instructions on how to get them to me. I said it before, and I say it again... The Montcalm is definitely "home away from home"!! Thank you very much to all the staff there, well done!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the team at The Montcalm were able to meet you expectations and that you loved the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Montcalm with your family.