“Ideal location in London”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #117 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Came off the Eurostar from Paris. Short walk to the Pullman. Very friendly welcome and we immediately felt at home. We stayed for 6 nights in a Deluxe Room which was very spacious and well appointed. Staff could not do enough. They found a great restaurant and show in Covent Garden. Breakfast in the restaurant is excellent with a great choice to be had. We also dined twice in the restaurant for dinner and were delighted with the great food and excellent service. Very close to the London Underground. Tremendous location for sightseeing in London.

Room Tip: Make use of the services provided by the hotel to enhance your stay. The staff are very professional...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear BrisbaneProteus,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay- something that we strive for with every guest !

Your review is greatly appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for to the Golden Arrow in the not too distant future.

There are newer reviews for Pullman London St Pancras Hotel

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Although it is not a convienent location for sight seeing the hotel service, atomisphere and rooms are amazing. I was taking the eurostar the next day and so I needed a hotel for 3 near the station. I first arrived and I instantly was welcomed by the doormen who helped me get the luggage (8 pieces of diiferent sizes and weights) up to my room which was breath taking. The room was clean and the bath room was exotic. The shower was marveles and one of a kind. The breakfest was amazing and I did not want to leave. 5.5 stars out of 5 Because everythinhg worked out perfectly there and they were so helpful and nice. If you are going to London or any other place check out the pullman chain. GREAT HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want great views of London Go higher up
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Dnb1234
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Dnb1234,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience. Your enthusiastic endorsement is truly appreciated. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team - they will love it!

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back all the way from Chicago :)

Best regards,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed for one night after attending a business function in the hotel. Staff very pleasant and attentive, prices not cheap but suitable for this kind of London establishment. No problems at all with the stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Peter S,

Thank you so very much for your kind comments. I very much hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you on your next stay !

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Fantastic stay. Check in was every easy, staff are pleasant, room was available when we arrived..
Room was very clean and beds comfy.

On this occasion we had dinner at the hotel it was cooked to perfection, which was good as it was good as I am a very fussy eater and it was a Birthday treat.

Would recommend to very one even to just use the restaurant for a special occasion.

Room Tip: On a main London road next to St Pancras train station. So you do hear traffic noise, It is London y...
1  Thank Kirstan Y
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Kirstan Y,

Happy birthday wishes and thank you so very much for your review.

I’m pleased that you chose to stay with us for your birthday celebration. Glad to read that you enjoyed your dining experience in the Golden Arrow and appreciate you endorsement.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best,

Reviewed July 29, 2014

this was the first time we stayed at The Pullman - used previous Nova hotel many times.
We were both very impressed from the start we booked in at 11am and were able to go to our room then. Room not large but well appointed. Dinner was really well presented and most enjoyable -thanks to the staff who are very attentive. Do not usually take breakfast - but we were glad we did buffet had a good variety to choose from
Would recommend this hotel - especially as it is so near all transport choices

Dear ebbiegdn,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your first stay with us- something that we strive for with every guest, every time.

Your review is greatly appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

When finalizing our Eurostar trip to Paris, I was looking for a property close to St Pancras Station due to an early morning rail departure. Not being totally familiar with the Pullman Brand, I took a chance and reserved two rooms (one for us, one for our traveling friends). All I can say is WOW! We were impressed by the warm welcome and efficiency of the check-in, the cleanliness of the room, and of course, the location of the hotel. The rooms were very clean, smartly designed, comfy beds, fresh smelling room (even the TP was scented...so my husband tells me!) and oh...a woooooonderful shower! Our only regret was we couldn't stay longer!

It's a quick walk (5 mins or less) to the Eurostar Station from the hotel; the surrounding area has restaurants, shops etc...not to mention next door...The British Library!!

We hope to return on our next visit to London! We are so pleased we discovered this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TravelEnvoy,

Thank you very much indeed for the kind review. There is no better accolade than ‘perfect hotel’ so I am very appreciative.

You have encapsulated exactly what we are trying to achieve and both the team and I truly appreciate your endorsement.

So glad that your introduction ot the Pullman brand was a positive one. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at another Pullman or back in London, of course.

Best,
F Johnnston

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stay here every time we go to London. Great location as Its very close to the train station and other tube lines. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is good and the staff is friendly. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear svpepers,

I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards