We stayed at this hotel twice on a recent visit to London, for four nights arriving by train from Edinburgh, then a single night before catching the Eurostar.
We primarily chose this hotel for it's location to major train stations and we found this to be most helpful through out our stay. I am in a wheelchair and even when we were unable to use the tube to get to a location (which was not an accessible station) and had to get a cab, the location of the hotel was central and the cab cost was minimal. I was able to wheel myself from the station to the hotel, it was that close.
The hotel is newly refurbished and although the entry has steps, they have installed a wheelchair lift to ensure it is accessible. The entry and breakfast area is attractive and the rooms are spacious and clean, although quite simple. We stayed in a wheelchair accessible room on both occassions, Room#901 was bigger, Room #1201 was difficult to manouvre to the left side of the bed as the gap between the wall and a column was too tight for a standard wheelchair to easily clear. The shower in Room #1201 leaked and both showers were difficult to enter in a wheelchair because the shower screen.
The service on our first visit was professional and efficient, but when we returned on Easter Sunday it was disappointing. We had a hire car which my husband needed to return, there was no doorman to help with bags. They made us complete the fire questionnaire before checking in, which meant we could not get a key so my husband could leave with the hire car, this made things difficult.
The checkout on our second visit was very long and did make us later than we had hoped getting to the station (on Easter Monday). It is important to note if you take breakfast in your room (we had prepaid), there is a 3 pound surcharge per person, it was not clear this was per person.
We would stay here again, regardless on this issues on the second visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England