This is a great hotel 5 minutes walk from the eurostar station and a super location for the new st pancreas commercial area. The service is good, and discrete.
Only a few niggles; the phone is only a portable by the bed, so if you want to use it by the desk make sure its a short call otherwise the battery runs low. The room service menu is quite small. There was only decaf coffee available in the room and the entrance has no slope to wheel in heavy cases
If this is the only negatives then that isn't bad hey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England