“Good quality hotel”

Ranked #120 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Paris
“Good quality hotel”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The hotel is within walking distance (about 5 minutes) from St Pancras and therefore very well suited for people who need to take the Eurostar. The room is of modest size, but clean and well equipped. The staff is very attentive. Overall, a very good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one. The central location of the hotel is indeed ideal for our guests who are traveling around the UK or onto the Eurostar.

Faith J, Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (784)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Value for money! Good location, not only it is nearby the Kings Cross Station, there are different numbers of buses right outside the hotel, in particular, we were there during the 2-day tube strike last week. Breakfast is brilliant though a bit costly. I guess the quality and quantity both justify for that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com

Thank you for your wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and you enjoyed the warm hospitality from our team here. It's great to read that we were able to provide a sense of peace and refuge during the two day strike.

Faith J, Guest Experience Manager
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed February 10, 2014

A very good breakfast that contains alot of fresh fruit. The breakfast has it all... Nice bathroom and friendly staff. Location is good close to Euston and Kings cross. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and esoically for business travelling.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a memorable one. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

Kind regards,
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 9, 2014

WE spent two nights here over the Xmas holidays and enjoyed every minute! It's conveniently located near the Tube station (5 mins walk), the hotel furnishings were comfy, breakfast has a wide variety of choices and the staffs were friendly. If I had to find a fault, perhaps is that they didn't replenish our bathroom amenities but it's really not that big of a problem. No doubt, we will go back if we visit London again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Kind regards,
Hong Kong
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We arrived Euston train station and took Eurostar in St Pancras. Therefore, Pullman is only the choice for us which was within our budget. We stayed there for two nights. First impression is a trendy hotel with efficient staff. Out room was in 8th floor, facing the Euston Road. We booked the classic room. Frankly, it is a bit small in my standard. We couldn't open two large luggage in the room. Nevertheless, the room is with a king size bed which is comfortable. The toilet is in standard size. As I mentioned, our room was facing Euston Road, it was always busy outside and many ambulances passed through the road (a fire station nearby). Quite noisy and disturbing!
Breakfast here is brilliant. There were plenty of good choices, with fresh juices and many fruits. Breads were delicious and they even provided gluten free bread and vegetarian choices. This was really the best buffet breakfast I tried in UK.
We also met two UK friends here and we had dinner in Pullman. Needless to say, the restaurant provided very good food but it was pricey. Average is GBP40 per person for one main course and two drinks.
This hotel is location between Euston Station and Kingcross Station. It just took 5 mins to walk to these two station. There are quite a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. We also tried Pizza Express which is opposite to Pullman, which is nice as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that our team members were on hand to assist you during your stay at the Pullman London St Pancras. We are passionate about our guests and I am glad it shows!

Breakfast buffet at the Golden Arrow is a favourite among our guests! With its extravagant offering of fresh breads and pastries, great variety of fruit and juices - it is the perfect way to start your busy day in London.

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best,
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel is a 5 mins walk away from the tube and eurostar train station. The tube travels along the main picadilly line so if you aren't willing to fork out exobitant rates for hotels along the main shopping belt, this could be the best bet without tearing your wallets apart. I have gotten a basic room which is really all I needed. Room is clean and new which is really impt. Breakfast was the highlight. Excellent spread with very attentive service staff. The only downside I believe will be the bed, I could feel and hear the spring. Probably too old but I still knocked out cold every night so it didn't post much of a problem. If you have to ask for directions, feel free to check with the conceirge staff. They will check all you need to know for you in a heartbeat. I returned to london during my last leg of Europe trip and chose to stay in langham instead. No way can langham beat pullman. Not even the bed. I will be back for more pullman should I return to london and I certainly hope that this level consistency can be maintained. My first experience with pullman chain of hotels but definitely not the last. Good job pullman!

Ps: Londoners are generally nice and pleasant people but beware of middle eastern cab drivers. They love to bring you the longest way they can to get you to your destination and mix some euro$ in your change. What could have been a £8 trip will come up to £13 after all the detour and on top of that they will "charge" a £2 tip so your fare will end up with £4 and €1 change. So beware. Take the tube I advise. That's the cheapest form of transport in london.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such comprehensive feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the rest of my team.

The central location of our hotel is indeed a great benefit for our guests who are traveling around London. And breakfast buffet in the Golden arrow is one of the best in London (as quite a few of our guests will attest).

Next time, I hope you will take the time to head up to the 16th floor to enjoy the breathtaking views of the city.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman London St Pancras.

Faith Johnston
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 8, 2014

From check-in to checkout this I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff are helpful, polite and friendly without being intrusive, the rooms were of a good standard and although I looked onto Euston Road the double glazing cut the noise of the road to a minimum.

Breakfast was excellent - a wide choice of both cooked and continental.
If I were to suggest how it might be made better, I'd suggest more or better signage in the corridors as it all looks the same and if you take a wrong turn you end up in a staff area!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and you enjoyed the warm hospitality from our team here. And yes, breakfast buffet at the Golden Arrow is one of the best in London (a sentiment often shared by our guests).

We appreciate your comments regarding the corridors. Indeed, the staff area is not part of the tour for our guests. It's not very glamourous compared to the rest of the hotel.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again at the Pullman London St Pancras.

Faith J,