Stayed at the Pullman for the second time this october and the hotel did not disappoint. Check in was quick! Staff helpful as always. Neat and clean rooms, plenty of charging points. The bathroom was of a good size with good amenities. Breakfast is great, lots to choose from and there are plenty options with people for various dietary constraints.
Nice rooms, good service, good location, plenty of meeting space and a good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England