We only found this hotel by accident when planning our trip to London. Location is a 5mins walk from Kings Cross, even closer to St Pancras. Staff were warm and welcoming throughout the hotel right from the front door. Reception area had plenty of seating for the bar, which opened into the restaurant. One of the lifts had a glass wall so nice to get a view of London day and night. Rooms were clean, minimalist with a comfortable bed. Coffee machine, proper hair dryer, plenty of sockets (including one on the bed side cabinet - well designed). Air con efficient but window also opened a little (although front road facing rooms may be a bit disturbed by the traffic. But the capital never sleeps, and these rooms have the best views). Bathroom has a step up shower with a glass panel. This appealed to us - no baths, no shower curtain! Wasn't a large room but did the job more than nicely. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good even though it was very busy. A note appeared on our TV about a 10mins wait for breakfast between 08:30 and 10:00 as the hotel was full. We went down at this time, and the wait was only 2mins. Maybe everyone else heeded the warning!
When we return to London, we would definitely consider returning. It was ideal for all London Underground connections, even though the tourist sites are not in the immediate vicinity. No where was very far on the Underground or in a taxi.
If you want a clean and modern hotel with a bit of a buzz, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England