Very easy to find only 10 minute walk from King's Cross station, arrived to find we had been upgraded free of charge as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary.
Room very spacious and modern with everything you would need. Hotel is kept very clean.
Staff extremely helpful, breakfast was great with plenty to choose from.
There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat nearby if you do not want to eat in the restaurant.
Take advantage of travelling to the top floor and looking out over the top of London, gives a fantastic view.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel; you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England