“Great Hotel”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #125 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Just returned today from a fabulous 3 night stay in this hotel.Perfectly situated between Euston and Kings Cross, both just a 2 minute walk along Euston Rd with easy access to the underground system and the rest of the city.Rooms were spotless and the decor bright and modern.Cracking shower although a bit slippy,Could maybe do with shower mats.My wife and I aren't old, but if we were we would be a bit wary of slipping in it.
The hotel staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you.They genuinely seemed to care about you and it didn't seem "put on" or forced.From the maids to the receptionists, concierge, waiters and kitchen staff, they were all fantastic.We have stayed in some fine hotels around the world but the staff in this hotel are the best we have came across.Nothing was too much trouble for them.
The main reception and dining room were also ultra modern and very stylish.Free use of the internet terminals in the connectivity lounge was also a nice touch.Most hotels hammer you for internet use, and in London which is a pretty expensive place, it was a pleasant surprise i wasn't going to be charged the earth like we were in hotels in Las Vegas and europe.
The breakfast was fantastic as well.Bacon, fried and scrambled eggs, mushrooms ,beans, hash browns, tomato followed by a nice selection of fresh fruit, various branded cereals, croissants, toast, waffles,iced doughnuts, smoked salmon, smoked mackrel, chorizo sausage and salami, the list goes on.We stayed B and B, and would recommend this option
The turkish bath was wonderful and relaxing in the evening after a hard day walking round London, and also great in the mornings after a night out on the tiles.Hangover had vanished after one of these hahaha.The sauna wasn't very hot but the steam room was out of this world.Ten minutes maximum in here and you had to get out
All in all, a great hotel and we will definitely be staying here again if we go back to London,

Room Tip: get a room at the back if traffic noise annoys you
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for providing us feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team. Your comments will encourage us to bring forth the highest level of service, to every guest, every time.

At the Pullman, we love to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for our guests and I am happy that felt welcome with us.

Thank you again for your feedback which is most helpful to us as we are constantly assessing and improving our services to you.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a good business hotel central to most transportation hubs in London. Easy to get just about anywhere in London from this hotel and back to the airport. The hotel has large rooms and appears to be recently updated. Lobby is a little busy packing the bar, checkin and business center all in one open space. This means there are not many places to get away from things other than your room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that was able to take advantage of our convenient location which is close to the three mainline stations, Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston.

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate the new look and design of the Pullman. The hotel recently underwent a £11million renovation to give its modern, trendy and open look. If you would like a quiet space for meetings, we do have quieter meeting spaces in the Lower Lounge area. If you require any asisstance during your time with us, plesae do not hesitate to contact my team. We are more than happy to help you.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The excellent service from the hotel staff was provided weeks ahead of my stay. Purpose of my london trip was to celebrate my girlfriend birthday. The hotel arranged a contact for me to order a cake ahead of the trip. Once arrived, the hotel manager upgraded our room to a deluxe room at the 14th floor with excellent view of the London ciy, free of charge. 24 hour room service arrived at 00:01 with the pre-orderd birthday cake along with a birthday greeting card and a message from the staff. Details such as this and the always smiling friendly staff is what makes this hotel so special.

Room is very neat, modern and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. I am very picky when it comes to neatness, so this hotel really matched my requirements. A true luxury hotel with everything you expect and some more.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone who seek for a clean modern room, want a nice pleasant stay with a hotel staff that really make your stay as pleasant as possible. Hotel location is very good as well, close to bus and tube. Most tourist attractions and shopping are very close in the area. Kings cross underground station is a central point for many connecting tubelines.

I've stayed at Pullman hotels before, once in Barcelona a few months back. However, the london experience was the best. I will be back very soon! :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Happy Belated Birthday greetings!!

We are honoured that you chose to celebrate your girlfriend's special day with us. My team was more than happy to ensure the birthday celebrations was enjoyable and memorable for both of you.

Great Hotel! located near St pancras station, it is easy from Paris/eurostar
Breakfast is very good and the Service perfectt, teh new design of the room with a shower ''italian style'' is great.
To sleep: bed is very good without noises from outside (good wall, good windows)
Temprature is clim. and a big TV is inside

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jch_Suresnes

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved the new design as well as the views from your room. I agree that it is quite spectacular!

At the Pullman, we love to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for our guests and I am happy that you felt welcome with us.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had booked a mini-suite and got a free upgrade to a suite 79m2 on the 16th floor and views to die for. Love the new decor ! I was pleased with the welcome as I walked through the front door and the checkin was very smooth. Everything that I used in the room worked perfectly. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved the new decor as well as the views from your room. I agree that it is quite spectacular!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Pullman St Pancras is conveniently located 5 minutes walking distance to Kings Cross Station for trains service and tube. It made my morning commute simple every day. The hotel is modern, the staff is extremely friendly, and the rooms are great. The rate is London pricing when I stayed, but it is a great property.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mtgplannerhh

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you liked our central London location which is close to the three mainline train stations Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Have just stayed at the Pullman for the third time in six months. We stayed in a deluxe room on the 4th floor overlooking the British library, not disturbed at all by traffic noise as we sometimes were when we had a room overlooking Euston Road. The room was spacious and clean and the bathroom brilliant,especially the shower.
Breakfast was excellent with a good choice both hot and cold, the one day we were catching an early Eurostar train and were given a breakfast box to take with us which was enough to last most of the day!
Reception staff are friendly and helpful, we arrived an hour before check in time, were offered a choice of rooms and checked in early (unlike another Accor hotel in Salisbury where we were made to wait for 20 minutes until 2.00 check in time!)
We would recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The higher floors have the better views but are quieter overlooking the British library.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you liked our central London location which is close to the three mainline train stations Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston. And yes, our breakfast buffet is indeed a fabulous one!