Just returned today from a fabulous 3 night stay in this hotel.Perfectly situated between Euston and Kings Cross, both just a 2 minute walk along Euston Rd with easy access to the underground system and the rest of the city.Rooms were spotless and the decor bright and modern.Cracking shower although a bit slippy,Could maybe do with shower mats.My wife and I aren't old, but if we were we would be a bit wary of slipping in it.
The hotel staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you.They genuinely seemed to care about you and it didn't seem "put on" or forced.From the maids to the receptionists, concierge, waiters and kitchen staff, they were all fantastic.We have stayed in some fine hotels around the world but the staff in this hotel are the best we have came across.Nothing was too much trouble for them.
The main reception and dining room were also ultra modern and very stylish.Free use of the internet terminals in the connectivity lounge was also a nice touch.Most hotels hammer you for internet use, and in London which is a pretty expensive place, it was a pleasant surprise i wasn't going to be charged the earth like we were in hotels in Las Vegas and europe.
The breakfast was fantastic as well.Bacon, fried and scrambled eggs, mushrooms ,beans, hash browns, tomato followed by a nice selection of fresh fruit, various branded cereals, croissants, toast, waffles,iced doughnuts, smoked salmon, smoked mackrel, chorizo sausage and salami, the list goes on.We stayed B and B, and would recommend this option
The turkish bath was wonderful and relaxing in the evening after a hard day walking round London, and also great in the mornings after a night out on the tiles.Hangover had vanished after one of these hahaha.The sauna wasn't very hot but the steam room was out of this world.Ten minutes maximum in here and you had to get out
All in all, a great hotel and we will definitely be staying here again if we go back to London,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £13 million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today for up to date information and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel England