“Excellent!”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #122 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Friendly and professional service. Room was very clean and size was good for three of us (two adults and a child) public transportation (tube, bus) just across the street. Breakfast selection was great and tastes excellent.
Would go back there when i return to London!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Our aim is to make your stay with us comfortable, enjoyable and memorable.

Quality & Attitude Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,414)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very quick reception , and even quicker at end of stay. Didn't use any of the facilities apart from the bar, where service was pleasant. Room good, comfortable, nice view.bathroom clean, and well provided with towels, etc. all in all, we're quite satisfied with this hotel for a short stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I hope you will have a chance the experience a little bit more of what we can offer during your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've stayed at trendy New York hotels but they are never comfortable. The Pullman St Pancras has the style of a trendy New York hotel but it surpasses them all in terms of function, comfort and service. There is a rainfall showerhead in the bathroom as well as a fogless mirror. When you use the walk-in shower the water doesn't splash all over the floor like most hotel walk-in showers. My most favorite part of the bathroom is the toilet tissue. It is thick and quilted like a soft felt cloth. You can tell the hotel planned down to the smallest detail.

I find it annoying when the housekeeping cart is blocking the entire hallway and you are trying to pass with your luggage. Not at the Pullman. The housekeeping cart is oval, modern and sleek. It leaves plenty of room for guests to pass in the halls.

The bed is super duper comfortable. The room is spacious with a big desk and a long, firm bench that is so big that it could almost serve as another bed. The coffee and tea offerings in the room were great. We also made use of the safe to secure our valuables. The wifi in the room was fast and reliable.

The best part of all is the breakfast buffet. The service we received from the staff in the dining area was exceptional. They were so attentive. Speaking of service... there is someone who greets you as you come through the hotel front entrance morning, noon or night. It makes you feel important and valued. Back to the food. The spread at the breakfast buffet was outstanding. Not only did the food look scrumptious but all the offerings were fresh and tasty.

The hotel is right next to the Kings Cross and St Pancras station. The Picadilly line from Heathrow airport stops there. The boarding for the Eurostar is also here. The location of the hotel is extremely convenient. No taxi needed. Just walk to one of the stations and hop onto a tube line.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Pullman. I want to redo my bathroom at home just like the hotel's stylish but oh so functional bathroom. Loved the hotel so much that I didn't want to leave!

Dear Guest,

Your comments regarding our service, bedrooms, breakfast and the toilet paper is much appreciated. We like to take care of guests and ensure that their comfort is of paramount importance. I am happy to hear that you were impressed with the little details ... its the details that makes the difference! I will share your generous comments with all of my team members. I know they will be truly encouraged by them.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Aloha,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stay here a lot when in London and the rooms are always comfy with generous sized beds. Breakfast has a great buffet. I'm not one for a cooked meal at the start of the day but there is plenty of hot food on offer as well. The dining room is pretty typical of hotels of this type and although I usually eat with colleagues in one of the many pubs and restaurants in the area, the few times I have eaten in have been very satisfactory. One of the little touches I really like is the free mineral water in the bedroom. I now feel I'm being short-changed if I stay in another hotel that doesn't offer this so I guess I've been spoiled! The view over St Pancras and the British Library from the glass-walled lift lobby on the upper floors is fantastic.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good size but ones towards the back of the hotel may be a little quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Beautiful hotel : in-style, contemporary design.
Attentive and smiling staff everywhere. Spacious and comfortable room with coffee machine and tea facilities. A sound-dock for your mobile device, a large flat screen TV, and a very nice bathroom make your stay fantastic.
Breakfast is delicious and with a lot of choice.
I particularly appreciated the service at Pullman St. Pancras : professional and sincere.
Definitely the best place to stay in London !
I highly recommend it.
BdM

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This very modern hotel is only a few minutes walk from London St Pancras and Euston Stations and is right next door to the British Library. Our standard room was of a very high standard with large wall mounted flat screen tv and very comfortable beds. The shower room was super clean with top quality fittings, including a rain shower and hand held shower head over a large shower tray. Large luxury quality fluffy towels too.
The room service meal we ordered was very good and the breakfast buffet top quality.
The staff were all friendly, helpful and professional.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We chose a room at the back for quiet but with the window open it was quite noisy from the a/c units...

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you were able to enjoy everything that Pullman London St Pancras has to offer. Your feedback will encourage my team to continue to strive for excellent guest experience for every guest.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Booked four rooms at this hotel over Easter with family members. As it was only rated a four star I really wasn't expecting anything spectacular - how wrong could I be. This hotel is wonderful. The location of the hotel to explore London is the best. I originally chose it due to it being reasonably close to the British Museum however it is also close to so many other amenities, particularly railway stations. The rooms were lovely, very modern and very clean. Cocktails at the bar were quite expensive but I've found cocktails to be expensive anywhere in the world - the answer is don't drink them I guess. We did not have breakfast at this hotel so can't really tell you anything about that other than there is a bakery directly across from the hotel entrance. Whilst I have limited experience of staying at hotels in London, I would not hesitate to recommend this one.

Room Tip: All four rooms that I booked for our family were excellent.