After reading the reviews before we went, I was not sure what to expect but we were very happy with the accommodation; decor was fine, bathroom was very clean and in excellent condition, beds were very comfortable. We would have liked a kettle + tea and coffee-making facilities but otherwise have no problem with the room. The staff were polite and efficient, if not exactly friendly - as is usual in London hotels. Breakfast was of a very good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central Mayfair location speaks for itself with Piccadilly minutes from the front door, Hyde Park and St James Parks less than 10 minutes away and the Bond Street shops and theatres of the West End within walking distance. Constructed in 1913,The Washington Mayfair's decor has echos of its Art Deco heritage while the upgraded rooms offer new air conditioning, sleek new bathrooms with power showers and well equipped accommodation. Rooms are of a good size, especially for central London and decorated in warm and welcoming earth tones. Free WiFi, fluffy bathrobes, deluxe toiletries, hairdryers, laptop safe, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities are provided as standard. In house valet service or iron & ironing board available on request. 24 Hour Room Service and a relaxed and welcoming Bar Lounge and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Washington Mayfair Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Mayfair London
- Hotel Washington Mayfair
- Washington Mayfair Hotel London, England