Delightful staff. Second visit to this hotel. First visit was better than our return visit. The but rooms are getting a bit worn. Beds are nothing to brag about nor is the sparse bedding. Room services was ok and the morning breakfast buffet was ok as well. The room air conditioning unit was covered in mold and noisy. The positive to this Hotel is the location, location, location. Easy walk to many of London's hot spots. Will return to London but not to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central Mayfair location speaks for itself with Piccadilly minutes from the front door, Hyde Park and St James Parks less than 10 minutes away and the Bond Street shops and theatres of the West End within walking distance. Constructed in 1913,The Washington Mayfair's decor has echos of its Art Deco heritage while the upgraded rooms offer new air conditioning, sleek new bathrooms with power showers and well equipped accommodation. Rooms are of a good size, especially for central London and decorated in warm and welcoming earth tones. Free WiFi, fluffy bathrobes, deluxe toiletries, hairdryers, laptop safe, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities are provided as standard. In house valet service or iron & ironing board available on request. 24 Hour Room Service and a relaxed and welcoming Bar Lounge and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Washington Mayfair Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Mayfair London
- Hotel Washington Mayfair
- Washington Mayfair Hotel London, England