The location of the Westbury is what would make me return to the hotel. It is in the prime shopping area of Bond Street. It is a close walk to Selfridges and many other stores. There are a lot of great restaurants nearby as well. The rooms are rather tired and need revamping and better cleaning. The saving grace are the bath products, they use Molton Brown. The breakfast is also delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westbury Mayfair is a five star hotel located on Bond street, in the heart of Mayfair - home to the top fashion houses and London’s most exclusive bars and restaurants. Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations are minutes walking distance, which provides for convenient commute to the rest of London. Our hotel boasts of 249 luxury rooms and suites, event and private dining areas, our trendy Polo Bar, intimate Tsukiji sushi restaurant, and the newly opened and highly anticipated restaurant Alyn Williams at the Westbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westbury Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbury Mayfair Hotel London
- Westbury Mayfair London, England