This is an oustanding hotel. The staff are exceptionally pleasant and helpful, arriving at the hotel one is made to feel instantly at home. It is very well located and presented, (lovely flower arrangements)but small enough to feel relaxed. Our car was parked for us and retrieved when we left: a real boon in central London.
Our room was not large, but every effort had been made to make it comfortable and it was well furnished and decorated. The bed was large and comfortable and the hospitality tray was restocked when the bed was turned down in the evening which was welcome on a late return.
We were here for a wedding in the hotel itself, and this was well organised and the wedding room appropriatly presented. Other guests had also much enjoyed their experience of the hotel, I heard nothing but praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England