The Chesterfield Mayfair
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
3,545 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationterrace barchocolate factoryshepherds marketbuckingham palacecharming hotelbond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnejunior suitequiet streetevery member of staffwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2014

What a fantastic hotel this is, it was a treat for my friends birthday and they went that extra mile to make our trip wonderful, from the Doorman to the Manager everything was perfect.
Thank you so much to all the staff at this beautiful hotel.
I would especially like to thank Kathryn who took my booking way back in January, it was lovely to meet you face to face.
My husband and myself visit London at least 4 times a year so The Chesterfield will be the top of our list of hotels from now on.
The rooms 603 and 605 are fantastic, and to say we were in the middle of Mayfair there was no noise and we could sleep with the window open, which is a plus for me as I live in the country and hear no noise at all when home, so to go to our capital city and be able to open windows was great for me!.
Thank you once again to all the team of the Chesterfield for making two 65+ ladies very happy.

Room Tip: 603 and 605 are very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DoncasterYorkie
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review of your time at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you chose to celebrate your friend’s birthday with us here at The Chesterfield Mayfair and that you had a memorable time with us. Thank you for your compliments about the outstanding service offered by all my team, especially Kathryn. We really appreciate when our guests notice our dedication and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to everyone. My Housekeeper will be delighted to hear that you slept soundly and that you found the rooms to be beautiful.

I look forward to welcoming you once again to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My wife and I spent another wonderful long weekend availing of the weekender deal which included Afternoon Tea and a complimentary bottle of their own Champagne at this hotel. We joined family from the USA that have stayed here many times in the past because of the friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is just a short walk away from the main shopping areas, Hyde Park and tube. The staff all go out of their way to ensure your stay is memorable. The restaurant is excellent and the wine list includes fine wines from their own French vineyard and winery. All in all a great central base for a visit to London.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Harlow P
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you took advantage of the fantastic Mayfair Weekend offer. The hotel is ideally located close to Green Park and Hyde Park, convenient for a weekend of exploring in London. Our Sommelier, William will be delighted to hear that you found the wine list to be carefully selected and varied and that you sampled our South African wines, Bouchard Finlayson.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Situated in a great location in the middle of London's heart with a luxurious and cozy atmosphere and excellent service (delicious breakfast!). Thank you for this lovely experience during our 5 nights of stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this great review of your time at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you and your husband had a pleasant stay with us and that you found the hotel’s location ideal. My Restaurant Manager will be delighted to hear that you had the chance to join us in Butlers Restaurant for breakfast and that you found the food to be delicious.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed at the Chesterfield Hotel in Mayfair for 5 days. Perfect location, we could walk everywhere. The bed and linen were so comfortable, the service impeccable, breakfasts were delicious and very professional and friendly employees. When we go back to London, we will not consider going anywhere else but the Chesterfield Mayfair.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was large, sunny and very quite.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole B
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your long stay with us and that you appreciated our central location. My Executive Housekeeper will be happy to hear that you found the room to be immaculate and the bed to be comfortable. We take great pride in our service here at The Chesterfield and I am thrilled that you found the staff to be professional and friendly.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

You get what you pay for with this lovely hotel. The location is ideal in Mayfair accessible to all tourist and shopping facilities. Staff and food were excellent. I would always book this hotel for return visits to London.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review.

It is fantastic to learn that The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel has left a lasting impression with you and that you found the hotel to be in an ideal location with so many of London’s main attractions within walking distance of the hotel. Thank you for your kind words regarding the excellent service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of my team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair in the future.