Everyone on the staff at the hotel was extremely kind, caring and helpful to all our needs and wants. They went out of their way to help us with anything and everything we asked for asap!
We also liked the non fog mirror in the bathroom after a shower or bath! Plus the heated floors in the bathroom were absolutely wonderful.
Enjoyed afternoon tea there and it was delicious! They have gluten free for afternoon tea as well for anyone with celiac or cannot tolerate gluten. The desserts are just to die for!
The area is close to pubs with delicious foods and drinks as well. Looking forward to our next visit at The Chesterfield Mayfair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England